GRNANDGLD

Has anyone seen Hater

Im gettin worried about Hater ...has anyone heard from him?  I havent seen him in quite awhile..I'm kinda trippin 

• Upvote 2

I have also been busy myself so I have not been playing PR as often. I trust that hater is fine and is still getting over vince. Give him some more time. I'm still getting over it.

If we don't see him for the next month and someone has his someone contact info. we can see if we can reach him.

• Upvote 5

People take a long break from the game every now and then. Sometimes even for years. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Speaking of. If I suddenly disappear and anyone actually wonders where I've gone there's one =VG= member who knows me and can answer. :)

Alternatively check game-tracker. https://www.gametracker.com/player/%3DVG%3D HaterOneActual/5.9.23.136:16567/

• Upvote 1

He probably just needs some time away to contemplate, honour his Friend and grieve.

Let's give him time, send him positive wishes and those of you actively gaming, please play a few rounds for him.

• Upvote 2

If whoever is reading this is not feeling well or want to talk about things no matter the topic and no matter when you are always welcome to contact me with whatever method you prefer.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Risiko94 said:

If whoever is reading this is not feeling well or want to talk about things no matter the topic and no matter when you are always welcome to contact me with whatever method you prefer.

Yeah this is not a joke. We're there for you even when it doesn't feel like that. You'll find a willing and knowing community of brothers here.

• Like 2