Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Change PC!

ranger_12

I wanna change my PC guys ! im tired of this old PC anyway ... and looking forward for 2019 games and stuff ! 

at this time i can't buy a good one but im thinking to go with this one: 

i3-Processeur Intel® Core™ i3-8300

MSI 8th generation

8go of RAM DDR4

GTX1050Ti or 1060

SSD of course

If im wrong with this collection correct me please. because thats what i can brought for now :D 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ranger_12 said:

and looking forward for 2019 games

If you want to make high-end gaming, an i3 might be too weak. but for pr, multimedia and not necessarily recent games it should definitely be enough.
but it has a 4k graphics onboard. if you really want to buy a nvidia, maybe an AMD without graphics card would make more sense because it is just cheaper or you may get more kernels.

to the video card: I personally would rather a 1050 TI (!) than a 1060 but there are so many differences that you have to look at the data sheets and benchmarks.

8GB memory are minimum if you want to make gaming. then you buy in any case brand memory in which you can still upgrade to 16gb afterwards.

ssd: if you want win7 dont take kingston-ssds... kingston dont support win7 anymore. with samsung you dont have problems in this direction.

... and xenalight is right. not just buy but you have to check exactly if everything fits together. jersens had no fun with it ..

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 0100011000101 said:

If you want to make high-end gaming, an i3 might be too weak. but for pr, multimedia and not necessarily recent games it should definitely be enough.
but it has a 4k graphics onboard. if you really want to buy a nvidia, maybe an AMD without graphics card would make more sense because it is just cheaper or you may get more kernels.

to the video card: I personally would rather a 1050 TI (!) than a 1060 but there are so many differences that you have to look at the data sheets and benchmarks.

8GB memory are minimum if you want to make gaming. then you buy in any case brand memory in which you can still upgrade to 16gb afterwards.

ssd: if you want win7 dont take kingston-ssds... kingston dont support win7 anymore. with samsung you dont have problems in this direction.

... and xenalight is right. not just buy but you have to check exactly if everything fits together. jersens had no fun with it ..

but its not any i3 ! its produced just last year ! i don't know its 4 cores and looks fine ! i don't know . if i change to i5 wich one should i pick ? binay don't hurt my feelings i don't have money to buy a d***m i7 lol

• Upvote 1

i do not want to hurt your feelings;) i3 8300 look quite good. I've just looked at cpus and currently amd is apparently even more expensive.
For a real gaming pc of 2019, I do not know if the 8300 is enough. I also do not know what you want to play ... so it will be enough for simcity ;) or PR, for battlefield 5-12 it is probably too weak.
  here are a few alternatives that do not cost much more but have more power, but also no high-end pcs:

http://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i3-8350K-vs-Intel-Core-i3-8300/3935vsm484077

http://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i5-7640X-vs-Intel-Core-i3-8300/m310543vsm484077

look at the games that interest you according to the hardware requirements, then you get an idea what you need.

and I would also rather take a strong i3 or i5 than a average i7. they are not necessarily faster in everything ...

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, 0100011000101 said:

If you want to make high-end gaming, an i3 might be too weak.

^ What he said ... spend a little more now on the CPU so it can be capable of a gaming PC without being the bottleneck.  i3 too underpowered for that rig - and like he said above, i7 too much money for marginal improvements - i5 FTW (research a good one!)

*Don't even think about using the included heatsink/fan combo - gotta get aftermarket CPU cooling either dual fan with heat pipes or a single block liquid cooling would do well, too. Either one should cost no more than an additional $40-60

• Upvote 1

If you want the best setup for PR get the best clock speed per core. PR doesn’t care about having 4/8/16 cores as it can only use a single core. 

Example

Intel Core i7 7740X (4x4300MHz)

is better then 

Intel Core i7 7820X (8x3600MHz) 

and many many other games do not support more the. 4 cores and even then it is really fast.

dont buy SSD but buy m.2. Drives. They are much much faster then SSD but your motherboard needs to support it. 

Guys you suggest  I5 7640x ? if yes then yes i will go for it. 

i don't look for new PC to play PR guys what the  ??? PR is working fine ! even on hight resolution my PC is working great. the only problem is CONNECTION of course XD. 

let me be honest because im :D the games that interests me are a single games mostly. and some other. like tomb raider, battleF series, metro exodus,  and some RPG games, and rally games of course. witcher series. i played every single tomb raider game by the way since the first one :D ... no more prince of persia so, i also love to play Assassin's Creed ... so this is the list that interests me the most. + some tom Clancy's games lol 

im not able to play PUBG and show this guys some skillzz lol because my connection will never support this game. so yes thats sad but always accept and be thanksfull  what GOD gave you in this life and stop whining :D ... 

If you're gonna get a better PC for gaming then I'd suggest you take a look at the modern version of PR - "Squad"

Squad can be a lot more lenient in terms of processing power as it utilises 4 Cores instead of the classical single core PR has... Try it out.

Of course, that's where your better graphics card comes in as it requires a tad bit more power in terms of its graphics compared to PR.

Pretty much exactly the same gameplay as PR only a few more added realistic features, (However Heavy assets are still not added yet,  Strictly on INF, Insurgency and APC warfare. 

But yeah even though this reply is irrelevant to your original post, I'm just saying that you might wanna look at the squad and try it out after you've upgraded to a more beefy PC.

• Upvote 1