Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

H8CrazyVet67

=VG= HaterOneActual

Regretfully I am the bearer of bad tidings. H8CrazyVet67 aka VincentJames who's real name is Scott Lalumondier took his own life last Friday June 22, 2018. I'm not prepared at this point to go into details I just want to pass along pertinent info to you guys. I am posting links below to his FB page and the GOFUNDME set up for him and his family. Please show them kind words of support and give $$$ to help with expenses.

https://www.facebook.com/scott.lalumondier

https://www.gofundme.com/burial-fund-for-desert-storm-vet

35461979_10212196820786215_3321634024899739648_o.thumb.jpg.3207033e61b8bdd84767a668d2f415c9.jpg

Scott Lalumondier  R.I.P.

March 7, 1967 - June 22, 2018

• Like 9
  • Upvote 8

I still remember all the good times on the server when he was around, I'm sure majority of you guys remember too.

I thank him not only for the contribution for the fun times on the server but also the contributions of making the server well regulated from his adminship and I thank him for being one of the few veterans that proudly served his country.

I suggest we put on a Muttrah 24/7 event to fulfil his dreams on this server.

He WILL be missed...

He WILL be remembered...

And most importantly,

He WILL always be my favourite Mong.

Rest in Peace, H8CrazyVet67.

image.png.37cd30ae3e3b77b3b2613c87d630e237.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 15

Rest in peace my buddy, I will remember all of those shenanigans we went through together, whether it's driving a Humvee directly towards into enemy Armour or being the best damn medic on PR. Vincent was a great player and admin and I am proud to have called him my friend.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 13

I am in shock.  VincentJames was a very fun person to play with, was friendly with people he didn't even know yet, and was a good person.  We're honored to have known him.

My sincere condolences go out to his closest friends and family.  He will be greatly missed.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 13

I don't even know where to begin. Speechless at this point. The right thing to do is too look back and try to remember all the amazing times we had but that seems to be among the impossible as its too difficult to bear the pain.

Whether talking about food or staying up all night parting on the server, this had to be one of my best friends on this server. He was there for me all the time through thick and thin, whenever i needed help with something. 

I'm not gonna say goodbye because you cannot put a jolly enthusiastic soul to rest. You will forever be etched in my memory brother. Now that your playing PR with the Gods above, I know that you will look after each and every of your comrades. 

May your soul rest in peace. 

5506422448_c69e96b3c8_b.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 13

Shocked hearing this news...

He was a great man indeed, never known to meet each other in real-life, separated. One of my close friends in VG, especially on PR. Can't believe he passed away.. called out by the Almighty, speechless and got a heavy feeling that i have to say goodbye... definitely going to miss him.

My condolences to the family and relatives for their loss... his jokes, a team-player in-game, fun/hilarious times, hanging around on TS and also one of our fellow admins. H8CrazyVet (Vincent) is always be the best person out there to be exist. A good person and a friend when you need the most.

My friend.. thank you.. for these moments you've made.. and rest in peace.. crumpet guy-!

I'll see you out there

- Inch

PS: I never ate a crumpet in my life until now. If i found one, it's a tribute for him personally.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

OMG... Speechless. 

Goddammit. I'm distraught. 

What I wanted to say but couldn't because I was unable to comprehend the whole thing. Didn't we all play together Friday? What happened? Either way my condolences to you @=VG= HaterOneActual I know you guys were close and obviously also to his family and friends. I guess we all wish we could have done something to prevent this. 

• Upvote 8