Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Nibiru is coming ! Planet X

ranger_12

well sorry guys to put this in here but its a weird and interesting topic  ;) 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/4489602/planet-x-nibiru-zecharia-sitchin-spacex-hawaii-volcano/

we as believers Muslims we believe that we have some inf about this thing. don't moke me and claim that we r not men of science please :D  ... 

we believe that this is not a planet .. this is a STAR ! who will bring ''disaster '' and brings the START of the END of this planet. we also have hes name in the Quran ''maybe we arenot sure if its the one star or its another one'' (star name is TAREK: means (the night-comer, i.e. the bright star)) yes it will not happen in days but years yes but its REAL.

and here are the 3 verses speaks about this STAR:

1. By the heaven, and At-Tariq (the night-comer, i.e. the bright star);

2. And what will make you to know what At-Tariq (night-comer) is?

3. (It is) the star of piercing brightness;

some say this star will coz Lots of pressure on the earth .. It will happen a lot of natural disasters and earthquakes Large deformities occur in many areas on the ground

Check on what is going on on earth this days ....  The earth is changing. 

CHEERS ^^

• Like 2

Well even if this would all be true then wat? Except that Call of duty might try to make money from it nothing much shall change. 

Volcanic activity has always been present but modern technology is now able to record it. This added to the fact some people now live on fault lines and volcanic area nothing really changed. It is just the quantity of information that is much higher then before not the activities themself. 

I wonder if Planet X can be linked to global warming xD 

3 hours ago, =VG= Double_13 said:

Well even if this would all be true then wat? Except that Call of duty might try to make money from it nothing much shall change. 

Volcanic activity has always been present but modern technology is now able to record it. This added to the fact some people now live on fault lines and volcanic area nothing really changed. It is just the quantity of information that is much higher then before not the activities themself. 

I wonder if Planet X can be linked to global warming xD 

There is enough activities to make earth not the earth we know in the ''far'' future ... more and more and harder ;) scientists say there is lot of Electromagnetic pressure on earth from space.  aliens are coming :D 

Why do you think Tarek is Nibiru? By the way, "Nibiru" is an emanation from a lady that claims that she is communicating with aliens (in your face SETI !!). According to this theory, the end of the world was predicted for 2003. But nothing happend and the end of the world was postponed for 2012, obviously. But the Universe was busy with something and there was no time for an end. So it was postponed again for 23 September 2017 (the exact hour was not specified ;)).

I'm waiting for the next Apocalypse attempt so I can organize some popcorn and beers on the roof of the house. You're all invited!

PS. The SUN is a piece of crap. Stop reading this poison

1 hour ago, zero_tolerance_s said:

Why do you think Tarek is Nibiru? By the way, "Nibiru" is an emanation from a lady that claims that she is communicating with aliens (in your face SETI !!). According to this theory, the end of the world was predicted for 2003. But nothing happend and the end of the world was postponed for 2012, obviously. But the Universe was busy with something and there was no time for an end. So it was postponed again for 23 September 2017 (the exact hour was not specified ;)).

I'm waiting for the next Apocalypse attempt so I can organize some popcorn and beers on the roof of the house. You're all invited!

PS. The SUN is a piece of crap. Stop reading this poison

i said ''maybe''