This is a WHO classification (World Health Organization) -- not trolling, it's literally the first line of the article. 

Because of this, I will begin limiting all of your playtime on our servers (just kidding - can you believe how "nanny" China and Japan are according to that article?!)  :tatice_03:

I have a friend who missed his 18th birthday because of Final Fantasy 7.  He used to tell the story all the time; but was it addiction, poor time management, or just the best RPG of the Era?

"WEDGE!!!!!!!!!!! BIGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"  haha!

• Like 2

Your title made me warm for a nice brotherly conversation about almonds and Brazil nuts, asshole :(

DISAPPOINTED

• Like 2

Squril got all the nuts in this world!

@0100011000101 

According to ICD-11:
6C51 Gaming disorder
6C51.0 Gaming disorder, predominantly online
6C51.1 Gaming disorder, predominantly offline
Gaming disorder is characterized by a pattern of persistent or recurrent gaming behaviour (‘digital gaming’ or ‘video-gaming’), which may be online (i.e., over the internet) or offline, manifested by: 1) impaired control over gaming (e.g., onset, frequency, intensity, duration, termination, context); 2) increasing priority given to gaming to the extent that gaming takes precedence over other life interests and daily activities; and 3) continuation or escalation of gaming despite the occurrence of negative consequences. The behaviour pattern is of sufficient severity to result in significant impairment in personal, family, social, educational, occupational or other important areas of functioning. The pattern of gaming behaviour may be continuous or episodic and recurrent. The gaming behaviour and other features are normally evident over a period of at least 12 months in order for a diagnosis to be assigned, although the required duration may be shortened if all diagnostic requirements are met and symptoms are severe.

QE22 Hazardous gaming
Hazardous gaming refers to a pattern of gaming, either online or offline that appreciably increases the risk of harmful physical or mental health consequences to the individual or to others around this individual. The increased risk may be from the frequency of gaming, from the amount of time spent on these activities, from the neglect of other activities and priorities, from risky behaviours associated with gaming or its context, from the adverse consequences of gaming, or from the combination of these. The pattern of gaming is often persists in spite of awareness of increased risk of harm to the individual or to others.

I guess I am 6C51.0 :D

• Like 3

Volod clearly has QE22 ("Risk of harmful physical or mental health consequences to others"). I would not like to sit next to him when someone steals his vehicle or his beloved automatic rifleman =D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, =VG= keed said:

You wouldn't belive how many yoga instructors play this game :lol:

Keed bondage isn’t yoga. How many times do I have to tell you that. 

On 6/20/2018 at 10:34 AM, =VG= Double_13 said:

what would volod have with 15+ hours per day xD

6C51^3 orso

about 6,000 kills and a sore throat!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Part of me is laughing about it but it is a thing. As many of you know my wife is a psychologist and thus quite a few of our friends are also psychologists and well one specializes in 'addictions' so the usual stuff; drugs, alcohol, gambling and yes gaming. Made me think for a little bit. But I don't have a problem, I can quit any time. 

• Upvote 4

32 minutes ago, Jersans said:

But I don't have a problem, I can quit any time.

Every addict speaks the same :D 

I spoke like that by smoking cigarettes. It was only after 30 years that we managed to get out of the addiction. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Zadra said:

Every addict speaks the same :D 

I spoke like that by smoking cigarettes. It was only after 30 years that we managed to get out of the addiction. 

You gave up smoking?! How? Teach me!