Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Project Reality COOP Event 30th of June

TEDF

COOP Event

30th of June

1800 PRT

Server Password : rushb

Download : Click Here!

Event info : 

A. Everyone is free to join and no particular signups are required. Only signups are for : 

1. COMMANDER :

2. Special Forces (Sbeneh) : 

SQL : Ranger_12

Medic / 2IC : Rotblut

Demolitions : Jersans

Operator 1 : Binary (numbers)

Operator 2 : Stalinhammer

B. Standard PR Server rules apply.

C. Assets are claimed on first squad basis. APC squad claims all APCs and SBoxes, Tank squad claims only the tank. Logistics squad claims logistical trucks. Troop transport trucks, BRDM2 support vehicles and jeeps are not claimable (Except tigrs on Sbeneh)

Situation :

The civil war has been ragin in Syria for years with neither FSA, backed by the USA, nor the Government forces, backed by Russia, being able to deal a decisive blow to one another. 

The Russian High Command came up with a plan to crush the rebel forces and to give a blow to the US garrison in the Middle East. Russian VDVs are going to attack several US garrisons in the Middle east simultaniously to ensure that the enemy can't reinforce our primary target.

Meanwhile, Russian Special Forces are sent to hit US naval garrison in the city of Muttrah prior to the assault on highly strategical town of Sbeneh, under the control of FSA. If the attacks are successful, the US would have no choice but to withraw from the region and without their help, it is doubtful that the FSA would be able to withstand the combined Syrian and Russian forces.

1. Muttrah

Assets : 

4 x BRDM 2 support ( Deployment zone)

3 x Troop Transport Truck (Deployment zone)

1 x Logistics truck ( Deployment zone)

4 x Tigr jeep (Deployment zone)

4 x MTLB DshK (Deployment zone)

3 x Troop Transport Truck ( Fortress)

1 x Logistics Truck ( Fortress)

3 x Tigr jeep ( Fortress)

2 x MTLB Beast (Fortress)

xTQ85uU.jpg

Russian Special forces are sent to Muttrah under the cover of night. Their main goal is to capture the American carrier Essex. Operative on board it will disable it's engines once the attack has begun to ensure that the enemy doesn't escape.  The enemy is not aware of your presence in the region.

Intel : 

A British navy cargo ship has been spotted in the region and it's more than likely that they will come to assist their american allies. Intel suggests that they have several attack helicopters and armored vehicles on board.

Primary objectives : 

1. Secure the castle so we can send in additional reinforcements

2. Clear the city of any opposition

3. Capture the US naval base and it's naval assets.

4. Assault and seize control of the US carrier Essex. 

2. Sbeneh

Assets : 

2 x Tigr jeep ( Special Forces)

1 x T72

2 x BMP2

3 x BTR 60

4 x Troop Transport truck

4 x GAZ jeep

2 x Logistics truck ( FOB)

3 x Troop Transport Truck ( FOB)

uqfLWi3.jpg

The Syrian armed forces will launch an attack an hour after the strike on Muttrah has commenced. Their main objective is to clear out the city of any FSA opposition and capture the military bases currently under FSA control.

Russian 3rd support battalion has been assigned to provide long range artillery and mortar support.

During the attack, Syrian Special forces squad is sent to locate and destroy enemy communication arrays in the city.

Primary Objectives : 

1. Secure and establish a forward operating base at the rebel held compound so we can bring in our support and supply vehicles.

2. Capture the city and neutralise any FSA opposition in the area

3. Capture the two military bases under FSA control

Secondary Objectives : 

1. Locate and destroy enemy radar stations and towers.

2. Locate and neutralise the enemy Commanding Officer.

3. Additional objectives will be added during the operation

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

4 hours ago, ranger_12 said:

If binary and skirmicher join me will be super :)  

copy that.

I do not know yet if I have to work. if not, it would be an honor to be AR, MG or 2. MEDIC in your squad. I'll let you know as soon as I know that.

if skirmisher wants to take 2. Medic, I take AR, if he would prefer AR I take medic;) everything else is ok too ... except for grenadier.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, 0100011000101 said:

copy that.

I do not know yet if I have to work. if not, it would be an honor to be AR, MG or 2. MEDIC in your squad. I'll let you know as soon as I know that.

if skirmisher wants to take 2. Medic, I take AR, if he would prefer AR I take medic;) everything else is ok too ... except for grenadier.

I'm guessing the aim isn't to engage any enemies but to destroy enemy assets. You know boring spy shit. I'm guessing SL, Medic, Engineer/Breacher and riflemen for supplies. But heck count me in! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, =VG= TEDF said:

"PRT time is equal to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), also known as Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). Please note : Like GMT, PRT time does NOT switch to summer time. Please take your own time-zone's summer time change into account."

thnx for the info.

3 hours ago, Jersans said:

I'm guessing the aim isn't to engage any enemies but to destroy enemy assets. You know boring spy shit.

ok, then we just use  knife and c4.^^

48 minutes ago, ranger_12 said:

i guess our job will be taking down the Vital assets or somthing like it. i mean we can jump on flags to hit deep enemy assets or constructions or setup forward traps maybe ?? something like that. :dvgmax_01: ?? m i right TED ?

On 6/8/2018 at 4:21 PM, =VG= TEDF said:

During the attack, Syrian Special forces squad is sent to locate and destroy enemy communication arrays in the city.

Secondary Objectives : 

1. Locate and destroy enemy radar stations and towers.

2. Locate and neutralise the enemy Commanding Officer.

3. Additional objectives will be added during the operation

• Upvote 1

I have no problem with that. except for grenadier because I'm very bad at it.
and i have never played sniper / marksman / anti-personal ...

What is an operator doing exactly? is he a girl for everything or is there a special task? I assume that he has no specific kit but the kit that is needed right now, correct?

As mentioned in the information part, you can not pre-claim assets. Whoever makes the squad first, gets the asset. 

Operators are the grunts in the SF, following squad lead orders. It's up to the SQL to decide which kit the operators have. (Basically you can figure out whichever kits you want to have, doesn't really matter. Just make sure you bring enough explosives.)

@ranger_12 You can only have 5 people in the squad. The medic is also the 2IC in case you happen to lose connection during the fight.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3