Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

PR Updated to 1.5.4.5 - Post any bugs here

=VG= SemlerPDX

The PR COOP Server (and the Event server on port 16587) have been updated to v1.5.4.5

Post any bugs or issues here.  I verified Mumble seemed to be working before signing off.  Note any maps that cause issues, refer to changelog for details.

COOP Changes:

10 hours ago, =VG= Double_13 said:

COOP:

Added Polish F-16C, T-72M, Mi-24, Rosomak, BWP-1 and Spandrel one-man variants.
Fixed crash when entering PL PT-91 tank on COOP maps.
Fixed Russian Ziptie Medic SP using the wrong Medikit type - Was using MP one instead of SP.

LEVELS:

Beirut

• Removed COOP128, updated COOP32 and COOP64.

Dovre

• Updated COOP64.

Dovre Winter

• Updated COOP64.

Shahadah

• Added COOP support.

Complete Changelog:

[R-DEV]Mats391 wrote:

Another small patch! We found no more issues with PERF BETA so we are removing the option to turn it off. Another important change is that we swapped the team order on Beirut and Dovre, the only maps where OPFOR and BLUFOR weren't representative of team 1 and team 2 respectively.

PR:BF2 v1.5.4.5 Changelog (2018/June/2)
-----------------------
GENERAL:
  • Updated PR Launcher. PERF BETA is now fully included. You are no longer able to turn it off.
  • Updated deployable roadblocks to make it harder to use them to bury caches.
  • Fixed Russian infantry having lower stamina loss when jumping than other factions.
  • Fixed a very rare crash when start PR.
  • Fixed a server crash when entering the Volkswagen Type 1 on Falklands.
VEHICLES:
  • Fixed BMP-1, Type 86 and BWP-1 AT-10/AT-9M14 missile moving back and forth during flight.
  • Fixed muzzle and turret projectile positions on multiple vehicles.
COOP:
  • Added Polish F-16C, T-72M, Mi-24, Rosomak, BWP-1 and Spandrel one-man variants.
  • Fixed crash when entering PL PT-91 tank on COOP maps.
  • Fixed Russian Ziptie Medic SP using the wrong Medikit type - Was using MP one instead of SP.
LEVELS:
  • Beirut
    • Swapped team order.
    • Updated DODs.
    • AAS64: Added spawndelay to IDF HMMWV.
    • Removed COOP128, updated COOP32 and COOP64.
  • Dovre
    • Swapped team order.
    • Updated AAS and Skirmish layers. Removed Skirmish 32.
    • Updated COOP64.
  • Dovre Winter
    • Swapped team order.
    • Updated AAS and Skirmish layers. Removed Skirmish 32.
    • Updated COOP64.
  • Operation Marlin
    • Fixed Skirmish layer not showing night sky.
  • Route E-106 - BETA
    • Further improvements to lightmaps.
  • Shahadah
    • Added COOP support.

*reinstalled freshly downloaded server files after bugs found - reset reports, please post any bugs found below

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, =VG= m823us said:

Any PR admin that do not have rights please send me a PM and let me know.  Some people have a new CD HASH and they do not know about it.  

Thanks in advance!

Tried to get as many as I could before hand -- as you will see in the admin.py.

Many people had not logged recently enough (or did not post up when I asked for names) so I could not get everyone's new hashes before this update.  Did my best.

Also, someone had been messing with the PR COOP Server, that's why those maps don't work after the update.  Enjoy!  Will fix later

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

Tried to get as many as I could before hand -- as you will see in the admin.py.

Many people had not logged recently enough (or did not post up when I asked for names) so I could not get everyone's new hashes before this update.  Did my best.

No worries, I can do this part.  You did your best with the information we got, And not everybody plays PR consistently.

• Upvote 1

So, that explains why Beirut LRG isn't working anymore (literally with buggy changes)...

Yesterday, i was playing it with couple of guys in there, the LRG one still works (somehow), but by the looks of it.. the layout IS NOT in actual LRG one (and it is the ALT one being reversed, playing in IDF side instead of RU, the assets are mixed from new Beirut layouts since this new update)

How mindblowing.. and it also hasn't removed from the maplist rotation. Should we remove it for good?

I'm going to miss the Beirut COOP128 for sure, old times... :(

- Inch

*PS: After knowing this, looks like i can't be online at some point, PERF BETA is now permanent and can't be turned off, seems now it's killing my PC performance (after more than 1hr playing, it overheats & freezes my screen 5 mins approx.). I definitely need to fix this issue first, then will come back later after it's done...

At Beirut and dovre the factions where wrong. IDF/Germany/NLD where opfor while they are bluefor.

LRG got removed due to mesh issues that I am going to fix soon. 

I like to note a bug on shahadah where the asset list notes PL has 3 bmp3. I can tell you you don’t it is a typo. And I shall address it later.

• =VG= SemlerPDX locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic