hi guys. i reinstalled my windows and my game. i recovred my old account of PR and that was close too close :D  i almost lost it.

now! please help me:

1221: Unable to obtin an update list

yes yes yes i don't want to download the game file with the last update again. just want to update because i already have old version. any help  :aggressive:

TY sir ... looks like there is no way to upgrade from 1.3.0.0 ... ok downloading the 8Go game again ^^ :D 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

if that does not help, try deactivating your firewall and see if it works. but do not forget to reactivate the FW when you're done.
you can also update manually ... 1.4.10.0-1.5.4.2 I could upload you tomorrow. Unfortunately, I do not have older updates.

was there not an update at 1.3 that had to be done manually? I mean there was something like that...

• Upvote 2

I believe it was more recent than 1.3  -- which means if Ranger was playing recently, he may have that installer floating around the HDD, I know I keep my old crap forever until I need to free up space and empty the Downloads folder...

• Upvote 1

Nope ! there is no move from 1.3.0.0 

im downloading the latest version anyway. thx for help my friend ;) 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

I believe it was more recent than 1.3  -- which means if Ranger was playing recently, he may have that installer floating around the HDD, I know I keep my old crap forever until I need to free up space and empty the Downloads folder...

lol yes ... i have 1.3.0.0 in HDD because i  was updating all the new files from PR autorun.