Sign in to follow this  
CNJ Jonathan

Introducing My home Country.

So as all of you who know me should know, I was born in the beautiful twin tropical island of Trinidad and Tobago. So me being the nice person that i am, below you will find a few videos that i find entertaining of people arguing in front and inside of KFC. (THATS RIGHT KFC)

I hope yourll can understand the accent because its very strong and somewhat difficult to comprehend because we speak sooo fast.  P.S i can talk like them too but i had to change my accent and try to talk like an American because no one understood me at University. So if you want to hear me speak like this (when i get my mic back) just ask!! *DON'T GET ME WRONG THO I LOVE MY PEOPLE, THEY JUST DO STUPID SHIT*

Disclaimer: *The Following contains STRONG grammar from people with a limited vocabulary, Parent Supervision is Required*

So Enjoy.......

This one is my personal favorite BTW.

So enjoy and leave your comments!!!

It's good your country is an island. It contains the crazy fuckers. :D

But some have learned how to fly.

Thankfully Crazy just started a fundraising xD.

I thought you didn’t buy a mic cus they banned and you can’t get it shipped by Amazon.  But it is just because ur lazy. (Or are you scared that I beat you in the challenge and you delay the inevitable with the no mic trick) 

Ps. Shouldn’t  jonathan be added to the PR admin group as he is an admin?

Jonathan at 1:29 min at the last video does he say "Hou je kop" Is this part of your language as this is exact to dutch

Hey Double, In the last video at 1:29 No he didn't say  "Hou je kop" He said "Hull yuh cunt"  which basically in English terms means  " Shut your Cunt".

Just now, CNJ Jonathan said:

Hey Double, In the last video at 1:29 No he didn't say  "Hou je kop" He said "Hull yuh cunt"  which basically in English terms means  " Shut your Cunt".

well it sounded exactly as the dutch would say shut your mouth (kop is head but in this syntax it would be mouth )