There can be no new Russian anthem. There is only one anthem and it is the USSR one. Putin might have polished the anthem a bit but nothing can reach the might of the true USSR anthem (maybe the German one could, depends)

Painful. Korpiklaani are from Finland. And no friends of Russia. That's why they say 'our neighbours' . But they also drink Vodka, which is actually a Polish drink. It's complicated. 

But you are from Brazil so you don't know. :) Like we don't know a lot about Brazil. We think this....

well you are not wrong... that was on the 90's when life was better on Brazil, before funk, before the first woman president, before the crisis
So I guess you right? It depends on the opinion in each state, Brail is country with mixed race so each place have your own culture and way to live ya know?

Anyways, sorry for not doing my research before posting, you are right there about me not knowing about other cultures, I still have a lot to learn

2 minutes ago, Nyther the Komrade Dog said:

well you are not wrong... that was on the 90's when life was better on Brazil, before funk, before the first woman president, before the crisis
So I guess you right? It depends on the opinion in each state, Brail is country with mixed race so each place have your own culture and way to live ya know?

Anyways, sorry for not doing my research before posting, you are right there about me not knowing about other cultures, I still have a lot to learn

Nothing about culture my friend. The Fins are not good friends with the Russians. Start reading here. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War

But I guess what unites us is VODKA ;)

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Nyther the Komrade Dog said:

Do you get finish people knocking on your door for a friendly cup of sugar?

I love this spelling mistake sooooo much I can't stop laughing. It's brilliant.... I love you 8-bits.

For those who didn't get it. 

Read it with an evil super-villain voice ... "Do YOU GET FINISH PEOPLE KNOCKING ON YOU DOOR FOR FRIENDLY SUGAR?".... "HUH?" ... "HUH? YOU GET NO FRIENDLY SUGAR" .... "OKEY"... "THERE IS NO FRIENDLY SUGAR".... "NOW SIT DOWN"... "WE TALK....". "NO LUIGI, HE NICE GUY"... "LET HIM SPEAK".... 

But.... IF... by any chance ... becomes friendly and just comes knocking for some sugar,aka vodka? Which he won t, lets be honest,this only happens in the movies. 89% of times ppl are just going to ignore you, even for some water or a piece of bread.