Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Weird rule

dejan9122

It sounds like you are having trouble identifying one man in 2 men assets that we have on our team and the reason why they are in place.

Our whole purpose behind our server is to be a Co-Op server thus forcing individuals to work together as a team. We do have some one man assets that are available on maps but it just depends on what map is chosen. 

I appreciate your frustration and the fact that you cannot solo some assets on our server making you a one man kill squad.   Unfortunately we are not gonna change our server policy and regards to that since it subscribes to our mission standards of facilitating team play. We do recognize the fact that the servers not always full and have to have Maps that are one man assets available to destroy the bots.

As  I stated before thank you for your feedback.

• Upvote 6

7 hours ago, dejan9122 said:

AAV with heavy ground attack abilities must be fully manned (Type 95, Tunguska, Shilka, ZSU-57, M163 Vulcan) .

I just find this very weird for these AAs to be 2 manned when others dont require so. All AA have same ground-pound capabilities and i find this rule very apsurd

It depends on how much players online, i do believe some assets like AN/TWQ-1 Avenger, Gopher or even the M163 Hovets (VADS) sometimes still being solo-ed by the others, in least of 25 players online

If you were in-game, full server in VG Coop (40 players max), might be better to use them wisely by having 2 man operating one Heavy AA vehicle (it's also depends on situation, whenever these are needed or not). Medium AA's in here, known to be an exception for soloing (depends on the server AND situations, again-)

But, not all of them can do the ground fights or capability to do so (especially against infantry). Missile-carrier based AAV (like Gopher, Fennek SWP etc.) or ATGM (Spandrel, Shturm etc.) can't engage enemy infantries here (you're only getting RPG-ed instead if you fight them, a risky move indeed)

The missile (SAM) as you know in here, made from High Explosive warheads (a lot of them and used against every aircraft threats). FYI, you still can engage enemies on the ground, but you need the skill to do it, it's not that simple as Rocket Techies did.

"With perfect aim, you can kill bunch infantry with these, but not recommended to use it frequently, only a waste and better as a last resort if the enemy closing-in"

- Inch

"Revise the rules, maybe?"

• Upvote 2

As a general rule of thumb you're simply more effective if you work as a team. Doesn't matter if you're in an AAV, Avenger or a Tank. When your driver is spotting or you just have a guy checking for enemy infantry and shooting them. Teamwork for the win. I always found that a fully manned tank is far more effective than a single player tank and that goes for all assets. Plus more fun. But that's just my two cents.

• Upvote 6