• Announcements

• =VG= SemlerPDX

(Incomplete) VG Server Standard Maintenance & Updates - Friday 0300 ZULU (Thursday night for USA)   06/15/2018

**Too many players online, only did half the work - will complete tomorrow evening, same time**
      All VG Game Servers including TS3 and Falcon BMS will be going down for standard maintenance and updates on Friday June 22st at 0300 ZULU (which will be Wednesday evening in the USA).  Downtime is estimated to be 5 hours, but could be shorter (or longer) depending on a number of factors.  TS3 and Falcon BMS may be restored faster, and we may get these servers back online before moving on to other tasks.
Sign in to follow this  
Jacket100

Return

Hello my fellow gamers . As some of you know i played in this community back in July And August . But Some time after  my Project Reality broke and i wasnt able to play with you guys . But now as i have new computer and more experience from my time in game's like GMOD , Squad  ,  I learned alot about commanding and More how team must work . I Am still looking to join VG  , But i think i will be denied due my time away . I am looking to seeing you in Server .

And Have Good time.

- Jacket100

• Upvote 3

Welcome Back, Soldier!! Glad to see you are heading once more into the breech!!

May your Game time Be Some Great times and adventures!!

• Upvote 1