Blackice336

Hello everyone...

13 posts in this topic

I am very interested in joining a group and helping the group and everyone grow and have fun. I have been a gamer since Atari and just moved from console to buying my first PC. I currently play PUBG, Hunt: Showdown, Osiris: New Dawn, along w a few smaller games. I noticed you mention the use of Team Speak but was wondering if you also use or have considered using Discord? I am in the military but don't care to spread that right now but always willing to have conversations. If this group is not what I thought then I do apologize but if so I look forward to meeting and playing with everyone.

Welcome and so what games/sims currently interest you ?  I think the subject of Discord has been brought up before. Maybe it could dilute the `normal` meeting place of the VG TS channels. I use discord and it has its place but if using a VG game server TS has to be king perhaps. Not my say  :)

@CobaltUK, I'm NOT trying to come in and disrupt what has been going on since 2010 i believe. Discord is the program that was introduced to me when I started playing, I may need to download Team Speak and compare for myself I just like how easy Discord is to use and create rooms. I play mostly FPS but since I have a decent PC for the first time I have been trying all types of new games. What are the primary games that VG plays and do they do competitive play?

Hello Blackice336, nice to meet you! We (players and members of the clan) like to play all sorts of games. You will find most of us playing a game mod called Project reality (mod for battlefield 2). Some like to play arma (or less), also Warthunder or even simulators such as Falcon BMS. Teamspeak is not a necessity, but most are there. From what i remember VG also had a discord channel, but i m not sure what happened to it...

Hope you find this community a friendly place to stay and enjoy games !:hi:

Blizz

Welcome Blackice336 to our gaming home ... cheers

Welcome to the community. If you seek camaraderie, Team Spirit and fantastic game play, then you have definitely come to the right place. Enjoy the adventure!!

Greetings, we play all sorts of games, just ask around.

Welcome to the cool kidz club.

Welcome to the community Blackice336, and have fun at VG

Thanks everyone for the friendly welcome. I do play PUBG the most as well as the few other games i mentioned up above but always looking to add new games to the collection. Feel free to add me to stream friends list and discord, my name is always the same Blackice336, just leave a message that your from the VG community. I also plan on learning to stream and would like to add VG once up and running to maybe bring in new members to help out any way I can. 

Welcome! Thanks for the intro! See you around :drinks:

Hello buddy! Have fun!

They R what u think they R..welcome man<<Army vet...see u out there:crigon_02::crigon_02: