Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Update 1.5.3.3

=VG= m823us

2 hours ago, =VG= Kavelenko said:

GTLD laser still does not show up on screen when lazing a target, very random.

It's because you shoot the laser out of your....gentleman's area. If your lower half is in cover you won't see the lase yourself but it will still be showing correctly for other people. It's a bug since 1.5.0. 

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, =VG= PBAsydney said:

It's because you shoot the laser out of your....gentleman's area. If your lower half is in cover you won't see the lase yourself but it will still be showing correctly for other people. It's a bug since 1.5.0. 

Well I've got bad news for you too, it doesn't matter whether I'm hiding behind an obstacle or standing out in the open, the green square that is usually present when I laze is not always there. I know its a bug and I made a comment on the PR forums but they ignored it due to the fact that the devs are only interested in whether the lase does not stick to a vehicle when it goes behind a building. Anyway just reporting that this latest update has not fixed that bug.

• Upvote 1