Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Server crashing while loading

Killer Rohit786

PR uses around 2 gigs, depending on a map and your settings, when fully loaded. Now combine it with windows & other things running in the background and your 3 gigs won't be anywhere near enough. Try lowering your graphics settings and close any unecessary background programs.

I normally use the windows event viewer as hehe I was unable to find the normal crash dump report. 

Another issue while simply googeling your problem problem could be this

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f27-pr-bf2-support/106709-32bit-xp-vista-7-fix-memory-errors-allow-applications-use-2gb-ram.html

dunno I only clicked the first link.

btw: how many memory bars do you have at 4 gb? if it is only one, you use only half of the usable bandwidth. It always makes sense to have the same amount of memory on two or four benches.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-channel_memory_architecture#Dual-channel_architecture

I am just not sure if that does matter with 32bit ;) ...

I cant buy more, cuz my mother boards is DDR2 and they dont sell DDR2 RAM cards around here anymore... 

I think I am just gonna deal with it and wait some months until I get enough money to buy a new entire computer...

is better than dealing with this rot potato that I have, it's around 6 years old or more

Well you could reinstall windows. It takes nothing more then a 16 gb usb drive. So you could manually reinstall windows 64 bit. The licence you currently have works across the 32 and 64 bit platforms so that shouldn’t pose a problem. 

You could go to a old computer repair shop and ask if they still have some old 2nd hand DDR2 sticks laying around. They probably have the dusty drawer with old components. 

I took my computer back to the technician and he set my OS to 64 again (for free gladly) and so far PR seems to be running fine...

I still need to set my TS again... I am having problem with a missing dll

Still PR seems to be running worse as the days goes due to the quality of my aged potato pc