• Announcements

• =VG= SemlerPDX

VG Server Standard Maintenance & Updates - Thursday 0300 ZULU (Wednesday night for USA)   06/15/2018

All VG Game Servers including TS3 and Falcon BMS will be going down for standard maintenance and updates on Thursday June 21st at 0300 ZULU (which will be Wednesday evening in the USA).  Downtime is estimated to be 5 hours, but could be shorter (or longer) depending on a number of factors.  TS3 and Falcon BMS may be restored faster, and we may get these servers back online before moving on to other tasks.
Sign in to follow this  
ranger_12

the great rock

Can you give more Intel on this for excample what map it is and in what grid/keypad? Is this Iron Ridge?

Atleast i have a chance to report that to the mapperteam of PR to get that fixed.

29 minutes ago, =VG= Fastjack said:

Can you give more Intel on this for excample what map it is and in what grid/keypad? Is this Iron Ridge?

Atleast i have a chance to report that to the mapperteam of PR to get that fixed.

Nah we should keep the floating rock like we had the floating flowerpot

• Upvote 1

I gave me an idea double: YOu remember the buildings on fallujah that has an basement?

All of them has a ladder. If i add to the floor and ladder the NOTinAI option, i could create a special staticObjects.con for coop who will replace that floor and ladder with another floor and stairs and deployment has the original staticobjects.con and coop would have there an staircase that is navmehable. Wer could make the basements for bots accessable.

• Upvote 1