Nyther the Komrade Dog

Whats your favorite breakfast(or anytime) drink?

Whats your favorite Drink?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Coffee or Tea?

Some time ago I had to stop drinking coffe because I grew some kind of "sickness" ... I used to drink a lot, like, I full ammerican cup per day right in the morning, just like that. So now I easily feel sick (nauseated) when I drink even half cup... so I started drinking tea instead.. fells nice.

And please @VODKA Jersans, dont ask me to put Vodka in the poll, k? thx

• Upvote 5

Believe it or not I have not had coffee for over 18 years. I saw a lot of people in my area get addicted to it and I did not want to pursue the same course. Right now since I am on the road a lot and travel for work I do a meal supplement for breakfast, such as Soylent. You can use any equivalent for this  

• Upvote 3

:coffee: Coffee -- and I don't mean flavorless "coffee water" that is served most places in America, or the over-roasted coffee they use to flavor a glass of milk at Starbucks -- real coffee.  Peet's from a French Press makes getting up worth it.

dummy-pod-image-peet-started-the-revolut

• Upvote 6

VODKA. No better way to start the day. If you want to mix and match I can recommend coffee and vodka, Bloody Mary or if you're a tea fan probably a bit or Jamaica rum but regardless it's the breakfast for champions. Combined with eggs and bacon. 

I stopped drinking coffee quite a few years ago as well. What many people don't realize is that coffee, tea and even chocolate are drugs and pretty hardcore too. 

If you want to keep your body clean? Drink water. But not in Flint, Michigan. 

• Upvote 6

48 minutes ago, Nyther the Komrade Dog said:

"The video was not permited in your country by the user that made the upload"

Can you at least tell me what is about?

I'll do you one better - can show you how to watch it (or anything Nannie Deutschland won't let her children watch!)

Get the "hola unlimited free VPN" extension for Google Chrome -- select a different country to browse from such as the UK, and you'll bypass all those blocks forever.  While we're on the subject, the ScriptSafe, uBlock and uBlock Origin extensions will block all pop-ups and advertisements in YouTube videos if correctly configured (I can share my config if needed).

Hola Free VPN:  https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/unlimited-free-vpn-hola/gkojfkhlekighikafcpjkiklfbnlmeio?hl=en
Scriptsafe:  https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/scriptsafe/oiigbmnaadbkfbmpbfijlflahbdbdgdf?hl=en-US
uBlock:  https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock/epcnnfbjfcgphgdmggkamkmgojdagdnn?hl=en
uBlock Origin:  https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm?hl=en

(my ScriptSafe config which can be imported - my settings will block all YouTube ads https://www.dropbox.com/s/qfke7p2ukcxf5tp/scriptsafe-settings-2018-02-14T17_18_28.517Z.txt?dl=0 )

• Upvote 4

VPN changes your IP and makes it look you are in a different country so you can watch content that is blocked in your country.

example I could change my location to USA so I can watch the netflix episodes that are blocked in Hollandia (the Netherlands)  

• Upvote 2

Love both since can be served while hot/warm, some tea and coffee in my experience are best drink around some time at morning and midnights (when you planning not to sleep/trying to sleep

Also, mention that couple of breads with butter are great as well served alongside those drinks.. (and maybe Crumpets, coz i haven't actually tasted that before.. :P)

Having caffeine too much isn't that good, can be addictive sometimes..(my head were like a bit dizzy when drink coffee frequently when woke up, i stopped just few months ago) unlike the tea, which is obviously healthy for some occasions-

SBHVD2Y.jpg

Anyways, it's just my judgement. Everything on what you taste on both two of those.. not all the same for some people, everyone has some points-

- Inch

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, zero_tolerance_s said:

For breakfast?!?

Why not? In many countries people have a glass of wine or a nice cognac for breakfast along with some good food. What exactly depends on the country. In Slovakia many people drink one shot of slivovice in France many people drink wine or even cognac with a coffee before work. The problem only starts if you're there from 7am until 3pm and your boss calls you wondering where you are and then your wife wonders if you still have a job. But normally you just stick to one, maybe two. A little jerk, before work. 

Nothing wrong with that. 

When I was living in France my colleagues and I always went, well almost every day, for a coffee and two white wine at 8am sharp. At 1pm a hot lunch and two glasses of red. Then sometimes after work drinks but not every day. Not sure if it affected performance but we had fun. 

It's cultural. 

• Upvote 1

Coffeeeeeee.

Good shit espresso machine at work, I drink at least 3 double espressos per day. Kind of addicted tbh.

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, zero_tolerance_s said:

rofl Jersans... reading the above I gotta ask you man: why are you concern about some coffee?!? :1:

Nothing wrong with coffee but it's a hard drug. People don't realize it but it is. I had to stop drinking it because my stomach started to object to it. Feel better ever since. Now cigarettes and alcohol. 

Fun fact: it's calculated that if the world production of coffee would collapse so would the world economy. Simply because millions of key-people depend on coffee to function. 

You can't say the same about other substance. 

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, zero_tolerance_s said:

I dont get it ... why do you guys think coffee is bad for you?! As Kiwi said... coffee is essence of life :)) 

http://time.com/4768860/is-coffee-good-for-you/

Good to know that coffee is not "bad" for you due to some old study that failed to identify contributing factors like smoking cigarettes or lack of physical activity.   

bonebroth.PNG

^ LMAO --- if you continue reading that ^ article, eventually it links to another article about the benefits of drinking Bone Broth... 

I've been with many, many ladies in my life and I gotta say that only a few of them drank Bone Broth, the rest just spit it out.  :tatice_03:

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

Good to know that coffee is not "bad" for you due to some old study that failed to identify contributing factors like smoking cigarettes or lack of physical activity.   

bonebroth.PNG

^ LMAO --- if you continue reading that ^ article, eventually it links to another article about the benefits of drinking Bone Broth... 

I've been with many, many ladies in my life and I gotta say that only a few of them drank Bone Broth, the rest just spit it out.  :tatice_03:

I would advice anyone here to read this book. https://books.google.com/books/about/The_Death_of_Expertise.html?hl=nl&id=x3TYDQAAQBAJ

The unfortunate thing about being better off than we've ever been in history has also resulted in our greatest sins. Those include gluttony, vanity, revenge and all the others. If we're not careful our society will be lost. 

Don't ever underestimate the power of idiots in large numbers. 

• Upvote 2