Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Coop Campaign - Battle 1

TEDF

COOP Campaign First Live Battle

17th of February

1900 PRT

Download

Commanders have made their moves and this time the factions managed to clash. Red Dragon faction launched an assault on MEC territories with their mechanised and regular INF divisions. The battles will take place on Lashkar Valley & Archer.

The enemy will do whatever they can do force you to retreat. The sectors with CO icon on them must not fall. If one of them falls into enemy hands, you are forced to retreat and therefore will lose the battle. All the flags are active at the same time. Enemy doesn't attack all the flags but will rather try to break through and if breached will continue on towards the main sectors.

MEC is allowed to counter attack once the enemy attack has reached 20 minute marker.

FOB icons on the map represend preplaced hideouts that MEC faction gets on defensive battles due to their faction's special doctrine. These hideouts can not be destroyed by AI and will remain up until some genius on human side decides to blow them up. Additionally to the hideouts, every flag will have a rallypoint on them that despawns after 5 minutes or if enemy gets too close.

Remember - non of your vehicles respawn and once they are destroyed they are gone forever. 

Reinforcement wave arrives 15-20 minutes into the battle

For info about tech, weapons, plans etc. Contact your HCO, Keed.

1. Lashkar Valley

Main Force : Taliban - 100 manpower + 3 x ammo techie + 2 x transport van.

Reinforcements : Hamas - 100 manpower + 8 x BRDM 2 support

0AwB9fF.jpg

2. Op. Archer

Main Force : Taliban - 150 manpower + 4 x BRDM2 Support + 6 x ammo techi + 4 x transport van

Reinforcements : Hamas - 50 manpower

4RTrmIn.jpg

BANDS OF BROTHERS (8 brethren/band, valid for both battles):

Squad 1:

1. Leader: VODKA Jersans

Squad 2:

1. Leader: Double13

Squad 3 Alpha Group:

1. Leader: =VG= Kavlenko

Squad 4 TMWRKMICINF :

1. Leader: =VG= HaterOneActual

Squad 5: 

1. Leader: =VG= m823us

(Note: Joining squads is NOT required but is recommended since it will reserve a spot on the server and a hella' good time.)

• Upvote 7

• TEDF locked this topic
  • TEDF unlocked this topic

Status Quo

Soldiers, we are in a favourable position in where we gain a huge advantage after winning these two battles. Since my plan last week was to hold and consolidate defences we managed to lure the Red Dragons into their pitiful demise. They clearly underestimate their enemy, they are unbeknownst of our true strength. It is not represented by number or metrics. It is only represented by the valor in our hearts.

Call for duty

I hereby summon all those who wish to lead a band of brothers into victory. If you see yourself fit for fulfilling such a honorable calling, rest no longer and sign up for a chance to go down in history books of future generations.

If you prove worthy in leading I will reward you with more rewarding tasks and better weaponry.

For glory
keed

TLDR: Don't fuck up or we are stuck with Mosins for ever.

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, 0100011000101 said:

I have a stupid question:

is there a way to accompany the battles as a spectator?
Maybe I have to work at this time, but would still like to take a look in the fights...

To be fair isn't there such a thing that live streams games? I will most likely be there but it'd be awesome to stream it regardless. Anyone know how to do that? 

Updated the main post. If you wish to join a squad please specify which squad and which role. If you don't care who to join, and/or what kit to take please feel free to say so and we will handle it.

(Note: Joining squads is NOT required but is recommended since it will reserve a spot on the server and a hella' good time.)

Download : CLICK HERE !

Sorry for the delay, had some last minute issues with one of the maps. Try to ignore the weird CP names. Got really pissed at one stage and the gibberish names seemed to be the only ones that worked.

Unzip the file into your PR levels folder (Default : C:Program Files (x86)/Project Reality/Project Reality BF2/mods/pr/levels)

or

Unzip the file and then copy/cut - paste the c18_b1a & c18_b1b folders in your PR levels folder.

Launch the game, go to coop - Create Local  and look for maps called Campaign Battle I Archer / Lashkar. If they are there, then you installed the maps correctly and are set for event.

Server will be up around 1 hour prior to event for people to warm up and get any last minute tech assistance.

• Upvote 2

I assumed we would be able to create squads on the day but if we need to formally declare a Squad Leader position, I'll volunteer to lead one of them Keed.

Question: How many in a squad?   D 'Oh I just read its 8.

Question 2: What kits do we have access to?

Squad Call Sign: Alpha Group

@VODKA Jersans plan will be done on the fly. Don't know how many squads we have if they are dependable.

@=VG= Kavelenko  Note: Joining squads is NOT required but is recommended since it will reserve a spot on the server and a hella' good time.

Kits: We have Mosins and Siminovs, no Grenades, no Field Dressings. AT kit is RPG7 with one HEAT warhead. 

So all you need basically ;)

• Upvote 1

GODANGIT! For some reason my computer has changed the time and when I posted the comment above I tough it was day 16 but it was on the same day as the even :(

That explain why I could not understand who a entire day (17) passed without I even noticed (cuz this morning i checked my phone and showed me day 18)

• =VG= m823us unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic