Nightfall

Hey everyone

14 posts in this topic

I'm sure some of you might recognize me from the co-op server. I've been playing there for at least a year and a half, so I figured I should jump on the forums a bit. My name's Dave, and I'm a 27 year old game and film sound designer from Pennsylvania, currently working on sounds for PR and PR: WWII. As a first generation American whose parents were born in Poland and Hungary, with my grandmother on my father's side escaping nazi imprisonment during the holocaust (and my mother and grandmother escaping Hungary during the 1956 revolution), I am EXTREMELY excited for the new Polish faction addition to PR. Not sure we'll get a Hungarian faction at any point, though :P. You'll sometimes see me playing with the other community I am a part of, Delta Frost, under the tags "DF?". We usually are squad led by some of our members who are in the military, and strive to play as a cohesive unit using real formations, tactics, and other military protocol. I also play "normal" style of gameplay with non-military squads when our members are offline. Either way it's always fun playing on the server!

I really enjoy playing PR with all of you, and I look forward to playing again soon this week after my testing is done at school (going for my AAS in Sound Recording Technology).

See you around!

Hey nightfall welcome to the community website and glad that you've been on our servers. I appreciate all your work that you do and hope to see you around!

Good luck in school and make sure that you still get to enjoy PR. I think it's great and still going strong.

-cheers, 

M8

Hey man thanks for the intro! I think I played with you some rounds on PR a while ago ;)

Welcome!  Thanks for the intro, man!  Hope to see you around :drinks:

Witamy Nightfall,

have a nice time here on Veterans-Gaming

Hopo i can bother you one day with some new needed soundfiles xD.

You an [R-CON] ?

FJ

Greetings And Welcome.

Thanks for working to make the PR Game the best ever and most enjoyable Military SIm.

I've played with you before, always a pleasure to work with. Welcome to the forums.

Playing with you is always a blast welcome to the forms.

Welcome to the site, only once know some members of [DF?]'s playing in VG server (besides of Jason and Kingstan).

Looking forward to play with you (never done once actually, just seen you in separate squad), see ya in field-!

Welcomes you anytime in-game.. :)

- Inch

Yo Nightfall, welcome to the forums.

Nice to see you on the website. 

See ya ingame 

I've always like the Sound of the Maps, Vehicles and especially the voices of our player characters and when player get caught in translation (german: werfe Nebel = engl. y've a email) ;)(lol Double_13) Nice to have you here at the forums.

If you ask me we also should have a swedish, norwegian and finnish forces, because soo many player from these countrys.

Hello ! Welcome to the VETERANS-GAMING website :crigon_04:. See ya on the battlefield !:hi:

Salute my good sir. :hi:Glad to join the forum.

I will look forward to seeing you on the battlefield.