Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

BAN APPEAL - SnakeDog89 -

SnakeDog89

Game server: [PR v1.4.17.0] VETERANS-GAMING COOP
Nikname: SnakeDog89
Date: 25. or 26. 01.2018
Time: around 10:00am  middle european time,

I regret my misconduct and apologize, please!

With a grenade I have eliminated a few "dancing guys" from my team in our own bases.

I was annoyed at the moment that they did not help us and just made nonsense!

I like to play on your CooP server. I am a good medic in the squad and support the guys there even in difficult situations!

Such a thing will never happen again!

Please give me a chance and unlock me again!

Greetings from Germany

SnakeDog89

Hello I am the banning admin. It was on Kozelsk Std, and you dropped a grenade in main, killing the players who were waiting for their vehicles (tank and APC squads). You have enough hours logged in PR to recognize that teamkills, especially intentional (and in main!) are unacceptable. I recommend the ban stay in place.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Crustysock said:

Hello I am the banning admin. It was on Kozelsk Std, and you dropped a grenade in main, killing the players who were waiting for their vehicles (tank and APC squads). You have enough hours logged in PR to recognize that teamkills, especially intentional (and in main!) are unacceptable. I recommend the ban stay in place.

Yes but aren't we all about second chances? 

I mean the guy is pretty straight up. Not lying. He fucked up. I don't know. Your call.

• Upvote 1

Here are the logs:

[09:16:46   TEAMKILL] =GER= SnakeDog89 [ruhgr_rgo]  =S.F.G=Hibiki
[09:16:46   TEAMKILL] =GER= SnakeDog89 [ruhgr_rgo] =GER= SnakeDog89
[09:16:46   TEAMKILL] =GER= SnakeDog89 [ruhgr_rgo] 45th DUCKUS
[09:16:46   TEAMKILL] =GER= SnakeDog89 [ruhgr_rgo]  .Gumball.
[09:16:46   TEAMKILL] =GER= SnakeDog89 [ruhgr_rgo]  Cst.Yang
[09:16:46   TEAMKILL] =GER= SnakeDog89 [ruhgr_rgo] CN =WJ=*LZ*Jony
[09:16:58 T2 SQUAD 4]  crustysock: !ban snake mass tk

From the admin side:

Line 41315: [2018-01-26 09:16] !BAN            performed by ' crustysock' on '=GER= SnakeDog89': mass tk

Line 40273: [2018-01-20 21:32] !WARN           performed by ' Double_13' on '=GER= SnakeDog89': Asset stealing

60: [2017-08-11 17:49] !KICK           performed by ' Spartanish' on '=GER= SnakeDog89': Stop teamkilling!
    Line 17330: [2017-08-12 12:54] !WARN           performed by '=VG= Ryan.TT' on '=GER= SnakeDog89': stop shooting trans with apc at main
    Line 28517: [2017-11-06 17:05] !WARN           performed by '=VG= HaterOneActual' on '=GER= SnakeDog89': get off bot mortars
    Line 28518: [2017-11-06 17:06] !KICK           performed by ' H8CrazyVet67' on '=GER= SnakeDog89': Asset waste

Reading from the logs in the server, it looks like there was at least 20 minutes left in the round so I could not justify it being an end of round TK.  As the admin who banned you spoke up, the ban will stay in place.  However, I do note that you have over a year of time on our server, and have taken that into consideration.  I shall lift the ban after 1 month from today.  At this time you will be placed on a watch list, failure to follow any rules and the ban will stay permanent.  As you have some down-time I recommend reading our server rules and getting familiar with them. 

/locked 

/Unbanned

• VG Seal of Approval 1
  • Upvote 1