Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

UPDATE 1.5 ANNOUNCED

zero_tolerance_s

I look forward to playing it too. Start the hype!  I knew it was coming soon when I saw this image on the PR facebook page..

According to this post, coop support will be delayed. 

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f380-project-reality-news/146918-project-reality-bf2-v1-5-announced-5.html#post2181061

polandcanintopr.JPG

• Upvote 3

After going over the new manual it seems that some of the changes are : 

1. Supply crates now lose supply points when people request kits from them, but get 2-3 times increase in terms of supply capacity

2. C4s and stachel charges can now be removed with Engineer's wrench / Shovel

3. Ammo Caches can be repaired with Wrench

4. 24 Deployable HMGs available per team (2 per FOB)

5. 6 Deployable AAs (1 per FOB)

6. 3 Deployable AT Launchers (1 per FOB)

7. Armoured jeeps, such as uparmored HMMWV will now carry one light supply crate.

8. To capture a civilian, BLUEFOR unit must now be close upt to 1m before using the shotgun

9. Coalition gets -50 IntelPoints if a civilian vehicle is destroyed while there's a civi within 50m radius.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, =VG= Kavelenko said:

Won't that new update screw up your event files TEDF?

I can answer that - Yes, it does.  Event cancelled, reschedule TBD.

EDIT:  Updating server(s) and ETA is back to less than 2 hours.  Thanks for your patience, everyone!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, simi182 said:

Update released!

bah, is old... now we are at 1.5.1.0^^

30 minutes ago, VODKA Jersans said:

Just out of curiosity but if we wouldn't have updated our clients and hadn't updated the server we could have played? 

In this particular case, I'm not sure, but theoretically that would have to work. At least I was able to play on servers before there were not updated if I had not installed any update.

• Upvote 1

VG PR COOP Server (and the Event server at port 16587) are Updated to 1.5.1 -- please report any problems here in the forums.  The maplist is very generic to start with, similar to the default setup we ran starting at Mutra-- we'll get alternating maplists recreated as soon as possible, but for now our goal was to get the server back online and running asap.

To any admins working on the servers, there is a .rar file in the root of the updated server containing all pre-updated files, and some servers have old files with the extension .OLDEVENT or .OLD with todays date.  Use these for references when moving forward with projects.  Do not reused old files, but compare values in new ones and append as needed.  With the addition of the Polish faction, a lot has changed, forcing us to update new files instead of reusing old ones.  Also note that a few Map names have changed, so new maplists must go off of the maplist.con.NEW and the names listed in that file (anything in that list is the new currently available default for COOP).

:drinks:

• Upvote 3