Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Muttrah AA

Vanillapop

I love flying trans on muttrah its exhilarating wheather its droping crates on a roof or flying really low and following the streets to dodge the aa, sometimes it does feel like doing the same task over and over again tho, cas has to take the stinger down and then you have 5 or so mins to fly freely until its back up, i have no problem with this but was just wondering if you guys are able to change and place assets elsewhere, maybe it could be randomly generated. one time you kill it here, it pops up somewhere else the next that sort of thing, or maybe if bots can use the handheld stinger those can be utilized. It was just a thought to bring something new to the map .

• Upvote 2

Random spawning assets such as mortars/tows/aa is been worked on by fastjack using the same randomspawning system used for his coop INS

However I do not think it will come anytime soon. 

We can not manually edit the spawn locations as it is a modification of the server files meaning that we would have to lock our server. 

16 hours ago, =VG= Double_13 said:

Random spawning assets such as mortars/tows/aa is been worked on by fastjack using the same randomspawning system used for his coop INS

Two good news on that.

1. As [R-CON], i have access to the non-compiled python libraries. 

2. After spending today few hours with studying online documentations to get into the brain-fucking mechanics of pythonscripting, i found out how the Dev's scripted it and i think i can do it by my own but first i wait for confirmation if i'm right.

• Upvote 5