Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Discord channel

sandstorm

There is a Discord that we frequent when looking for other Pilots to fly with, it's called the Falcon Lounge, I believe -- it is frequented by nearly all of the "Discord using" BMS players across the globe AFAIK.

Like Rotblut said, we are trying to encourage new people here at VG to sit in the Pilots Lounge channel of our TS3 Server (ts3.veterans-gaming.com) because TS3 also has a smartphone app, and a way to view the names of people in all channels on a website as well

i.e.

To be clear, I'm happy you've taken the initiative to improve something for this community!  We merely feel it's important to funnel our players to one or two services that we've already set up so as to not further fracture the player base across multiple social platforms.  I hope we're not coming across as completely illogical here on this matter.  Looking forward to flying with you all again soon when I feel like returning.

Cheers! :hi: 

• Upvote 1