Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Offering help and suggestions

LadyMystic

Hi guys 😊 Im a PR player, and I really enjoy playing in your Co op server, but I was wondering if there is any chance of offering my help as admin on your server. Im not part of the clan (I would like to be) but many times the server has not admin or just one who let the players do whatever they want. Also im Admin of divsul server ( south america serv) and lot of players from that server also plays in the veterans one, but you dont have any admin speaking spanish or portuguese like us 🙁 And for example, there are cases where some friends have been wrongly banned and they couldn’t defend themselves cause of the language. I know veterans is american but is the best co op one (also because of your low ping for us) , it would be awesome if you could share it with us. So i just wanted to offered my help and congrats for the awesome community you have 🤗

Lady

• Upvote 9

VETERANS-GAMING is an international community with less than 50% American players (for the record), and our server is centrally located in Germany for such reasons.  We have members from over 40 countries on 5 continents - as a community, we choose to speak English as our common language, though this will never change.  Non-English speaking players are VERY WELCOME, so long as everyone follows the rules, except in cases where communication is absolutely required and therefore a language barrier becomes a game-breaker.  Groups of non-English speaking gamers are welcome to use our TS3, as well, and for example we have a small Norwegian group that hangs out at VG (but many of them do not speak English).

Any player who finds themselves "wrongly banned and they couldn’t defend themselves cause of the language" may post up here in the forums (we can translate text) and we can help them resolve the issue.  Please let your friends know that they are indeed welcome here, but they must understand the rules and follow them, and if there is an issue, tell them to write it up here in the forums.  We are very fair, and we hand out second chances for minor infractions all the time!!

While it is helpful to have PR Admins and VG Members who speak a variety of languages to assist in communications, a real bonus, we do not consider it a problem that requires immediate attention by way of electing "translator admins".  If an admin is elected that is able to assist in those languages, that would be wonderful and helpful.

We have internal discussions regarding players we feel would be a good fit for admin on the server.  It's good to know this is something you would be available for.  We will be watching you over the coming weeks or months, and will let you know if we are considering you for an Admin position on the PR Server.  In the meantime, it's helpful to report players when no admins are online using the !R report function (and you may also use this system to make a note for an admin to review because we read these almost daily, but please do not spam !R reports in game).

Thank you for your interest in Admin'ing here - we keep an eye on potential candidates to be sure they posses the same spirit, maturity, and positive attitude we expect from potential new PR Admins and VG Members here.  Get to know the other regular players, PR Admins, and VG Members here and make some friends, too.  We do not promote people we do not know, so get known.

Cheers!  :drinks:

• Upvote 9

Hola! 

First off, Welcome to the fourms! :crigon_04:

17 hours ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

Thank you for your interest in Admin'ing here - we keep an eye on potential candidates to be sure they posses the same spirit, maturity, and positive attitude we expect from potential new PR Admins and VG Members here.  Get to know the other regular players, PR Admins, and VG Members here and make some friends, too.  We do not promote people we do not know, so get known.

If you have not done so already, Good place to start would be to introduce yourself to the regulars and admins on TeamSpeak.

Address: ts3.veterans-gaming.com

The more we get to know you, the quicker we can assess and find out if you are a viable candidate for admin status.

If you got any further questions, feel free to express them here.

Gracias amigo,

Blazer 

• VG Seal of Approval 1
  • Upvote 7

On 1/23/2018 at 10:58 AM, Nyther the Komrade Dog said:

Well I Speak portuguese-brazilian and a lil bit of spanish and JCLA speaks portuguese-portugal... so we DO have admins that can speak portuguese, it's just that we are not all the time on the server and we are just 2 so.... yeah

speake this and i will make admin :D ⵡⴰⵍⵓ ⴰⵎⴰⵢⵏⵓ