Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Good to see all the new pilots on the VG server

=VG= Kavelenko

12 minutes ago, sandstorm said:

Understood , well the offer is there so I am fine either way. I may just do one and then people can QA it to see if it is any good. Wont be offended either way.

Good idea if you have the time Sandstorm. The only reason I'm asking the admins is that I know Semler talked about putting together a SOP for a lot of BMS procedures and he has already produced a few of these already. He's still working on a lot of that stuff but we're cutting him a little slack at the moment.

Its one way of ensuing that at least we're all on the same page when it comes to flying together and also it helps to point new players in the VG direction to save time and conflicting ideas they may or may not have picked up elsewhere.

There's a section here where we can add helpful tutorials for BMS, its becoming a bit of a problem to try and find old posts that had some very helpful information in them. Thanks mate, yes you're correct, there are a lot more players coming into the VG server now its great!

http://veterans-gaming.com/index.php?/forums/forum/205-helpsupport-272/

See you on the server!

• 4 weeks later...

Had a really good flight tonight. 2 ship strike with 2 ship CAS , Brevity was excellent all calls from Bullseye and a lot of fun. Unfortunately both package wingmen downed early. Duck did a great job protecting the package and mission accomplished. Thanks Duck and Webb and great to see experienced  new pilots onboard 

Great job guys..

1 hour ago, sandstorm said:

I remember about (cough couch)  20 yrs ago there use to be a Falcon 4 Dogfight competition ladder.. What do you think about revitalizing it....??..

This is still something that happens, the Official Blazing Gunz tournament - but it is hosted by another group.  Static was going to participate in the last one, but he was very new to dogfighting and just entered for fun (not expecting to get far).

We're just a small casual group trying to host a public 24/7 online campaign.  I'd be happy to join you in the next dogfight competition.  Last one was April 2017, so it will likely be coming back again soon.  Gives us time to train.  Feel free to host Dogfights on the VG Server, they won't interfere with the campaign in session or impact the server performance in any way.  Great way to get used to it, and put your 20mm Cannon skillz to the test!

:hi:

Hi Trill / Hoss. That was a good flight and hooe Hoss got home ok. Looking a bit closer (if you do try again) maybe go NOE when the SA10 pops up and then when in JSOW range pop up together , launch and then go NOE until out of threat range. as I cant see any other way to get close.Not sure if taking AI with HARMs would be good enough. Good luck and let me know if you manage it.