Hi everyone,

I am lookimg to join a group that has regular BMS games. I am from the UK and would consider myself as a begineer in Falcon 4. I was wondering if you guys still play Falcon 4 ?. Thanks

Sandstorm

Welcome to our Community. I am sure there is a place for you and many others with similar interests and gaming preferences in our merry band.

Time zones can be an issue but the benefit of the VG 24/7 server is it gives more opportunity to meet other players. Especially if you spread the word  :)

Yes thats the ip. Standard KTO theatre,  BW setting must be 2048  its working fine and was at the time stamp you had issue. Try again ?

Possible firewall issue ? Port forwarding ?

• Upvote 1

I just tried again,

I am guessing port forwarding does not make any difference if have  anew PC , As I had it set up before and no probs playing P2P, but that was a good few months ago,

Image below,

Maybe I can test with someone

https://ibb.co/fPoY46

There is a simple tool to test for bms port issues but regret I not have the url.  Shout me on discord for some testing if you like.

Will do. I think its just the issue of setting it up on my router. Will keep trying as I am not 100% sure so just googling.  i wll go on TS now and see if anyone comes online

I had a similar logging in problem too, had no idea what was the cause, in the end I just did a re-install and it all worked fine again. Perhaps it was that day when I fiddled with the IVC server settings.... bad Kav....dont play with that stuff, bad Kav....:fiona_dog2:

• Upvote 2