Aori

Hello.....

16 posts in this topic

Hi everyone this is Aori. I have been in Pr and VG for a while but it my first time make a topic and i'm new on the website too. I mostly do the infantry, spotter work but I do some flying recently. That the end thanks VG that make such a great sever great job. Thanks for reading. Have a good day everybody. 

6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey there @Aori and welcome to the site and thank you for the support.  Glad you are enjoying the game as well!  See you on the battlefield.

 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, =VG= m823us said:

Hey there @Aori and welcome to the site and thank you for the support.  Glad you are enjoying the game as well!  See you on the battlefield.

 

Roger that

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome @Aori

Happy to see your presence here, played PR couple of times with you in-server

 

Always welcome anytime at my squad if possible, see ya in field

 

- Inch

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, InchPincherToo said:

Welcome @Aori

Happy to see your presence here, played PR couple of times with you in-server

 

Always welcome anytime at my squad if possible, see ya in field

 

- Inch

Hi Inch i remember that too. Thanks for your welcome

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

I played with you a few times and was fun to hear you "did you know the vietnamese army ......... " facts all the time. 

Welcome to the website feel free to join our teamspeak and see you next time.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, =VG= Double_13 said:

Hello,

I played with you a few times and was fun to hear you "did you know the vietnamese army ......... " facts all the time. 

Welcome to the website feel free to join our teamspeak and see you next time.

Hi Double i was a little bit hype that day you know.... It really fun to play with you see you on the battlefield 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cheers Aori .. & welcome to Veterans Gaming

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, =VG= kiwirambob said:

Cheers Aori .. & welcome to Veterans Gaming

Cheers

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, WCCBadploy said:

Welcome to the community.

Hi i have been in your sq before you are a good leader

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the opportunity to play together.

A squad leader is only as good as the good people in the squad.

I look forward to seeing you soon in game!!

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now