• Announcements

• =VG= SemlerPDX

(Incomplete) VG Server Standard Maintenance & Updates - Friday 0300 ZULU (Thursday night for USA)   06/15/2018

**Too many players online, only did half the work - will complete tomorrow evening, same time**
      All VG Game Servers including TS3 and Falcon BMS will be going down for standard maintenance and updates on Friday June 22st at 0300 ZULU (which will be Wednesday evening in the USA).  Downtime is estimated to be 5 hours, but could be shorter (or longer) depending on a number of factors.  TS3 and Falcon BMS may be restored faster, and we may get these servers back online before moving on to other tasks.

So, at least here where I live we believe that when a new year starts you need to change your life in some way, make a promisse that you gonna accomplish a goal, change your routine... between many things I will do, one of them it's gonna be my nick...

8-bits it's a rather old nickname I have been using, even before I made a account on Steam I have been using that nickname. I liked that nickname because I spent most of my childhood playing old ZSNES games and I still like them, It's a short and cute name because I feel like I am still a child inside and "bits" because I like eletronics and the study of it. But that name has became old and I have grown both physicaly and mentaly... I learned new things, made new friends, discovered new stuff that I like (you can see that in the new nickname) so that's why I want to change my nickname, I have changed it on Steam a while ago as a test run and I see that I like it and so did my friends.

So from now on my nickname will be Nyther the Komrade Dog or just Nyther (since PR doesnt allow me to type everything) and I hope you guys will accept that name (I dont rly care if you dont) or at least recognize me... and... that's all....

Have a Good New Year guys, stay awesome

giphy.gif

• Upvote 5

Excellent news, I always got you confused with binary (hans/ number guy/person of many names). You see,  if you break his name down into bits you have bits and you had 8 of them...... and confusing.

anyway good call to change your name if you don’t find it fitting anymore. I already changed many things and maybe more to come soon. 

Lolz side note; I use double-13 as my brother made the account and I just snooped it away. I like it as it represents my favourite number 13 and 13 is often bad but if you add - to - it becomes positive. 

Anyway have funz with the name only have to figure out how it should be pronounced but will get to that on TS

• Upvote 2

I always got you confused with binary (hans/ number guy/person of many names)

cool, so i can rename me into 8-Bit?^^

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, 0100011000101 said:

Why hasn't anyone gone for Farty McShittypants is beyond me.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, 0100011000101 said:

Might be confusing the others tho :P since only some or small number of people knows 8-bits back at PR

But, now after knowing the newest name..

" Russian-man's Best Friend " lol :D Vodka everytime and everyday

I need the Dushka now

- Inch