TEDF

Project Reality COOP Campaign 2018

Unless you want to be the commander you do not need to sign up now.

the commander picks the faction we all play!!! Every other faction will be played by bots. So you cannot join a specific faction!!!! only the faction the commander picked. 

I suggest we pick Matty or casualty. Having a fighting commander on the frontlines has proven to be useful in the tournament. 

I wonder who it is going to be

Well people sign up for it. Don’t be scared ted doesn’t bite. 

I would love to do it, but I rather have someone else give it a shot. It is not hard and doesn’t take much time. 

I wouldn't mind either, in fact, actually I'd love to but I'm not sure if I commit to being available. I wouldn't want to be 'that guy' that doesn't show up for work ;)

Just file an application to ted then. 

Ofcourse it can happen you can’t make it for a specific battle but you could assign someone yourself to take over your task. 

So then we should consider a 2IC structure. I'm happy and confident to command (at least I think I'm a half-decent leader) but I don't want to let the guys down like if my wife needs her 'us time' or my dog needs to poop etc. Considering I'm not committing for a day or time this might get complicated. See what I mean? 

Moreover this is so awesome I don't want to screw it up. 

11 minutes ago, Jersans said:

So then we should consider a 2IC structure. I'm happy and confident to command (at least I think I'm a half-decent leader) but I don't want to let the guys down like if my wife needs her 'us time' or my dog needs to poop etc. Considering I'm not committing for a day or time this might get complicated. See what I mean? 

Moreover this is so awesome I don't want to screw it up. 

Commander doesn't really have be around during the battles, it's preferred (moral support for your minions), but not required. As long as he has time to come online few times a week to select research, troop movements, Check the world map, think over the strategy etc, which all will be done over the forums, it's fine.

As for screwing up, don't worry about it. The only one who's mostly likely to do it is me when I accidentally "blow" the server up by editing the server files.

Signups are closed. Commander shall be announced alongside with the first battle details tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JohnnyV said:

Do I just join the server or I have to apply somewhere?

19 minutes ago, =VG= keed said:

@JohnnyV The LIVE battles in game will be open for everyone, no preliminary sign-up needed. There will be a thread for each battle where people usually form loose squads. LIVE battles will be every second Saturday starting with the next one.

Check out the current thread for sick squads!

That and you'll also have to download and install the maps that are specified in each of the battle threads prior to joining the event. The server will also have a password due to PR modding rules, which will be announced here on the forums and on our TS.

3 hours ago, sharpshooter234 said:

Do we need to download any mods or add-ons for this specific event.

Just the maps. Nothing else.