Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Project Reality COOP Campaign 2018

TEDF

• 2 weeks later...

So then we should consider a 2IC structure. I'm happy and confident to command (at least I think I'm a half-decent leader) but I don't want to let the guys down like if my wife needs her 'us time' or my dog needs to poop etc. Considering I'm not committing for a day or time this might get complicated. See what I mean? 

Moreover this is so awesome I don't want to screw it up. 

11 minutes ago, Jersans said:

So then we should consider a 2IC structure. I'm happy and confident to command (at least I think I'm a half-decent leader) but I don't want to let the guys down like if my wife needs her 'us time' or my dog needs to poop etc. Considering I'm not committing for a day or time this might get complicated. See what I mean? 

Moreover this is so awesome I don't want to screw it up. 

Commander doesn't really have be around during the battles, it's preferred (moral support for your minions), but not required. As long as he has time to come online few times a week to select research, troop movements, Check the world map, think over the strategy etc, which all will be done over the forums, it's fine.

As for screwing up, don't worry about it. The only one who's mostly likely to do it is me when I accidentally "blow" the server up by editing the server files.

@JohnnyV The LIVE battles in game will be open for everyone, no preliminary sign-up needed. There will be a thread for each battle where people usually form loose squads. LIVE battles will be every second Saturday starting with the next one.

Check out the current thread for sick squads!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JohnnyV said:

Do I just join the server or I have to apply somewhere?

19 minutes ago, =VG= keed said:

@JohnnyV The LIVE battles in game will be open for everyone, no preliminary sign-up needed. There will be a thread for each battle where people usually form loose squads. LIVE battles will be every second Saturday starting with the next one.

Check out the current thread for sick squads!

That and you'll also have to download and install the maps that are specified in each of the battle threads prior to joining the event. The server will also have a password due to PR modding rules, which will be announced here on the forums and on our TS.

• =VG= m823us locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic