• Announcements

• =VG= SemlerPDX

Falcon BMS Server Update: New Minimum Connection Bandwidth Requirement - Increased to 2048   12/10/2017

As of December 10th 2017, the Required Minimum Connection Bandwidth for all clients is now forced to 2048.  In addition, the former config entry denying potential P2P connection types has been removed.  Both of these changes are due to reports of increased server and client multiplayer stability, and we are hoping to see the same improvements here as well.  Please report anything unusual while playing in the coming week so we can asses the benefits of this change.  Thank you!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vanillapop

Pilot problems

6 posts in this topic

Dont you just love it when you're transporting a squad in a heli, and for two minites straight the sdq leader keeps reapeating the same destenation. When all of the sudden your going 500mph and he tells you to land......... like bro this aint no alien space craft that all of the sudden it can just land, and then when you do they tell you it was the wrong spot so what do you do? smile way hover and give their position away and say bye :).

The amazing pr physics does allow you to land at such high speed if only the angle is shallow enough. (British lynx) xD

well you should be happy as most of the times people just jump in the chopper and don’t say anything (this is often combined with re**ds sitting on the side guns shooting for lols)

i miss the neutral blackhawk on Karbala that had propellor collision. I could make an 180 degree turn at full speed if you snapped the lightpost correctly. 

Well most of the times I like to be a jackass and drop them next to an enemy group ( thats how i treat indecisive sq leaders ). For players that won`t talk or type anything i just fly them over without landing do drop them and if so that is if requested by somebody or i just get bored of having

1 hour ago, =VG= Double_13 said:

re**ds

shoot my guns ! :D

I take the randoms on a barrel roll rides till they get tired of it lol.

This is not a problem, believe me. A good pilot will be able to land any helicopter at high speed where it will be needed at the last moment. The problem is to learn how to sit in the helicopter and leave the whole squad for no more than three seconds.

8 hours ago, VODKA Skitalez said:

This is not a problem, believe me. A good pilot will be able to land any helicopter at high speed where it will be needed at the last moment. The problem is to learn how to sit in the helicopter and leave the whole squad for no more than three seconds.

^ professional Russian tactics. You eject before landing so can land on flat feet squatting down and shooting ak