Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

server reset please crashing alot

H8CrazyVet67

Restarting the server won't help much with the crashes. The crashes are caused by the game coding and somewhat buggy maps, not by the server status (bots walking in the wrong places, using wrong kind of weapons, capping docks on Muttrah, a player doing an "illegal" manouver with the jet, bomb landing in a wrong angle, etc. etc. etc.) 

Some times you just get lucky and are able to play through 10 rounds without an issue, another can't even finish the first round. It's just how COOP life is.

• Upvote 3

Managed to keep the server up without crashing between 12:00 until 21:00 by setting correct maps.

even thought certain people deny it you can’t play maps that have the following faction combinations. (Both directions)

USMC-US Army

Militia-INS/taliban/hamas

militia-vietnam US

RU bluefor-RU opfor

IDF bluefor- IDF opfor

Mec bluefor - Mec Opfor 

NLD-GER

their some more combinations but they not high crash chance

for those complaining this is false Tested 200 mutra-fallujah switches on what more then 130 times map didn’t load because issue the backing reason is that it doesn’t like switching between army and navy. 

But even if all this is false it still allows me to keep the server up multiple times for long extends of times so trying to follow this wouldn’t be to bad

Something other

i noticed that after semler assigned a second CPU the server seemed to have more sudden lag spikes where everybody got teleported back 2 sec. this could simply be a coincidence but my observation sees this. It wouldn’t make sense because BF only uses 1 core

6 hours ago, =VG= Double_13 said:

Something other

i noticed that after semler assigned a second CPU the server seemed to have more sudden lag spikes where everybody got teleported back 2 sec. this could simply be a coincidence but my observation sees this. It wouldn’t make sense because BF only uses 1 core

Everyone knows that the human eye can only see 1 core, so anything more is overkill  :tatice_03:

So, the PR COOP server is running on a single CPU core (1 of 8) and has been for about 7 months.  This has not changed - ever.

Kinda bit off topic here, but can someone remove Fallujah from the map rotations until the next update come out?

Since we can't build any FOB's out there, says "You cannot build outside combat zone" everytime. It can be an issue when playing in low pop situation

And are these maps like Bamyan (any layouts) and Silent Eagle (STD) still has some issues? I'm still trying myself to avoid them while in-game, by changing them with some alternatives... :(

- Inch

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...