VODKA Skitalez

buk_fastid

23 posts in this topic

Can anyone remember a player with the same name? He played on the server three years ago.

Yes I remember him well, my first documented encounter was in 2015 in fact it was November 9th,  when on another server I kicked him for  six (6) Team kills.

Next on November 11th 2015, I again kicked him for another six Team kills, boy I must have been in a benevolent mood on that day !!!!!!!

Fortunately he hasn't haunted me since.

Its been a long while, don't think hes been online in a long time, he always  used to behave and stuff when he was on followed rules etc. At least he did from what i witnessed.

46 minutes ago, Jersans said:

Pappa-krass got banned for gross misbehavior. 

WUT?

Didn't he just quit playing? I don't remember him being ever a disruptive player.

From personally talking to papa he told ,that he retired from playing games because it s a waste of time...:( I miss him ...

11 hours ago, simi182 said:

bye the way, whats with papa-krass? i miss him

papa krass was here maybe 20 days ago!

Anyway. What is this about? Our Head Admins have shown they are nice and friendly. 

Did someone die? Which is also possible. 

Jees, I remember the last time buk_fastid was here we had the event where TedF was in that civi car. I've made a YT video you remember. Man he was so angry driving over the mine in the last seconds of the game.... hahaha.

Since this day Dec 5th 2015, he was gone. Never seen him again.

But before he was a well known player, always with the rules a friendly american with a very special sense of Humor. Look at 5:55 you'll understand what I mean! :hi:https://youtu.be/yhrMLACXwdo?t=5m55s

19 hours ago, simi182 said:

whats with papa-krass

Hm look at the player besserihralsich and you'll find your friend. :)

Usually he is playing at the GMA Server once a Month. He refuses to make a unban appeal here . If he don't what............ :(

I think melon banned him for teamkilling and roadkilling few people with logi truck 

On 11/22/2017 at 7:36 PM, VODKA Skitalez said:

Can anyone remember a player with the same name (buk_fastid)? He played on the server three years ago.

Why do you ask?

I remember him, 

he is a young guy, i played with him on Muttrah but that's ages ago. I remember him as a nice guy, young but nice.