Jersans

Insurgency Event?

7 posts in this topic

Now I know I am not able to host or do such a thing but I have heard quite a few voices saying we'd love to do that. 

So main questions are: 

1.) How many will sign up for this alternative play-game?

2.) Are we (Fastjack) ready for it? (PS it doesn't have to be perfect, but we can try)

*just throwing it in there* 

6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I thought we had two maps ready to go for testing so I'd say let's use those.

Why not? It will be fun! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that gaza insurgency map makes coop atleast interesting enough to use your full attention and it requires more then just a good effort of atleast 2-3 squads to get done

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*bump* 

I guess there are too few people who want to make this event happen. Fair enough. But don't say I didn't try. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sbeneh Outskirts can also be a good map, for the future. 

On 19.11.2017 at 3:51 AM, BManz said:

that gaza insurgency map makes coop atleast interesting enough to use your full attention and it requires more then just a good effort of atleast 2-3 squads to get done

 

On 19.11.2017 at 1:31 AM, Jersans said:

Well I thought we had two maps ready to go for testing so I'd say let's use those.

Why not? It will be fun! 

Nuff said !:Alvarin_07:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Jersans said:

*bump* 

I guess there are too few people who want to make this event happen. Fair enough. But don't say I didn't try. 

 

Maybe put up a poll associated with this to draw both people's attention as well as gauging their actual opinions out through voting. I would personally vote a yes for this.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now