Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

As i'm feeling extremely patriotic today...

=VG= Sausag3

You can never have enough enjoyment listening to "The Grenadier Guards Quick March" while hundreds of the Grenadier Guards march and dominate the parade square.

Video below is taken from the Trooping the Colour Parade from July 2017

FUN FACT - Did you know that the troops you see in the parade video need to look after their bearskins in the most presise detail? They have to wash their bearskins using special shampoos and soaps multiple times a day which means they wash their bearskins more frequently and more presise than an average person maintaining their hair

Hope you enjoyed your day after watching this extremely patriotic video ;)

• Upvote 8

Very impressive!

Now I'm gonna feel bad if I make any jokes...

It seems that chinstrap is fucking up the one thing that a chinstrap is supposed to do.  And I'm surprised that they take personal care of their Q-tips - you'd think given the history of the Soldier and Officer classes in the British Military, they'd have a designated Bearskin waif to clean them all while the men drink bitters and play billiards..  (ba dum - tiss)

(I said I'd feel bad, didn't say I wasn't gonna make any jokes!) :tatice_03:

aw, now I feel bad cuz those guys are really cool :(

• Upvote 2

Okay one last thing... SO Basically the Dutch fucked the English (fake Germans), Scots and Irish over for years. we were undeniably so very fucking good at doing well Viking stuff. Fuck we learned it from the fucking --- wait wait wait for it --- yep fucking Vikings.  You'll never guess it. This bitter low-lands bastards we're actually REAL fucking bastards. And I am proud to say I am Dutch. I am. But it's over now. The wars are gone and we're all good friends now. Aren't we. Oh... Fuck #Brexit. 

Here we go again. 

PS David Coverdale is English. Mildly... 

PS 2 so far my contribution to Nationalism, HOUZEE!!! 

Just now, Jersans said:

You don't mess with those guys. They're hard-core. Ever wondered why the Queen doesn't get killed? 

Not to mension that the Queen's guards are mainly hand picked from a number of foot guard regiments.

Those who are hand picked are expected to be the best of the best so therefore will be effective with the duty of guarding the queen.

However in today's society those guards are mainly for ceremonial use, so if there was a threat then the police will be the ones taking care of the "Situation".

However the guards are still authorised to use lethal force if the situation is a serious and urgent threat to the royal family or the guards themselves. Therefore in case there was a heated situation the guards normally carry loaded magazines and a bayonet attached to the rifle, so the guards can easily take out the empty ceremonial magazine and load in a live one instead.

• Upvote 2