Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Who is Thyme14?

Jersans

Okay, this is awkward. I was checking gametracker because our dude Ranger took over the #1 position as MVP and obviously I checked myself and got a humble spot 43 for Jersans and 85 for VODKA Jersans. But who is  Thyme14? He kinda highjacked my name I think...  Any ideas? https://www.gametracker.com/thyme14/

He's a legit player as far as I can tell, plays off and on since July 2017, first seen in June.  Not too many Admin warnings, minimal teamkilling (and apologizes afterwards), and generally seems like just another regular player.  His most frequent times seem to be 1600 ZULU through 2000, I didn't note the days of week/etc.  but I believe you should just talk to him.  Maybe try chat first, not sure if his mic is working or if there is a large language barrier, but he does appear to speak English and he is in Indonesia.

Just ask him kindly - maybe it was a mistake, or maybe he pushed the button to see what it did and it claimed the name to his profile.  Pretty sure you can just "claim" the name back to you on the Gametracker website.

But I doubt it was anything malicious.

Feel free to report back.

• Upvote 1