Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

v1.4.18 - 1.4.20 bugs

Spartanish

There have been two issues I noticed while playing PR today. 

It seems the bug with flags becoming uncappable is a thing again. It happened on Beirut ALT and we got stuck on Appartments flag. Despite having nearly 30 people in capzone, progress didn't even flinch. Seems like this is a problem again just like when Goose Green was introduced.

Apart from that, while playing on Fallujah we were unable to deploy FOB anywhere. Wasn't possible directly on or close to enemy flag, , nearby to our base or even in middle of nowhere. 

I have no idea if those are seperate unique cases or if it is happening more often, on different maps,

• Upvote 4

13 hours ago, Spartanish said:

There have been two issues I noticed while playing PR today. 

It seems the bug with flags becoming uncappable is a thing again. It happened on Beirut ALT and we got stuck on Appartments flag. Despite having nearly 30 people in capzone, progress didn't even flinch. Seems like this is a problem again just like when Goose Green was introduced.

Apart from that, while playing on Fallujah we were unable to deploy FOB anywhere. Wasn't possible directly on or close to enemy flag, , nearby to our base or even in middle of nowhere. 

I have no idea if those are seperate unique cases or if it is happening more often, on different maps,

we got stuck on grozny too. midle flag for a while. i coud't c the capture progress for few minuts  and took while to capture it. like if the capture zone was only 0.001 metr :D

1 hour ago, =VG= Double_13 said:

Could they fix the bots so they target camping people in tanks/assets first or would this be to much to ask? xD

The whole ai for bots and vehicles need an overhaul or better said better categorized with their strategicStrength values and temperatures but prioritizing camping targets isn't possible.

The tank.ai should also be deadly as the one shot infantry bots.