CNJ Jonathan

Hey, This is my Intro.

25 posts in this topic

Hello, my name is Darion although i'm known on the VG server and teamspeak as CodeNameJonathan.  I've been playing with VG for about 10 months now and really enjoy the game play.

Some background information:

I was born in Trinidad and Tobago which is an island in the Caribbean and 19 Years later i came to the United States to further my studies and to look for new opportunities which my country could not offer. Currently i'm enrolled as a  pilot for a  major airline based in the United States (Texas) and with working in very crammed close spaces every other day on 8-10 hour flights i would say i'm a Veteran in handling people and stress in the best way possible. 

Normally i'm home most times a week because i am on Long Haul Flights so i get more time home with family but it means that i also walk in the house at any time of the day or night. I'm normally online on PR in the afternoons into the next morning to stay awake when i'm working because most of my flights are in the night. So i'm up to see all the (noobs) online trying to have their fun in the best way possible and i'm normally in TS trying to get admins (sometimes to know avail). 

So in conclusion i'm just a guy trying to meet new friends, help new people to the game and just make this community better.

:)

Regards,

CodeNameJonathan.

Hi and welcome to Veterans-Gaming.

Noticed you on our coop insurgency test. You was my machinegunner and the only one who saw the tow on the ship in the harbour.

Thank you for your involvement.

Hello mate! We've been talking loads already so not much to add but welcome to our little community and hope you get your mic fixed soon! 

Welcome! Thanks for the intro!

I'm a big flight enthusiast myself.  Going to reinstall FSX and thinking about trying out VATSIM for some realistic flights.  Best of luck with the career!

See you around!

Welcome, welcome. Always good to see your presence online.

Welcome aboard my friend-!

Always meeted you around TS ( almost everyday :P ), talking stuffs and helping admins in PR Coop Server ( low pop situation sometimes )

Finally, nice intro indeed ! 10/10 would be love to come around and play with you again some other time.. :D

- Inch

Welcome to the forums. :crigon_04:

It nice to see you showing up here. Guud man. I will see you both in here and the battlefield. 

Welcome !!:crigon_04: Nice seeing your intro , hope to see you ingame more but work is work ,anyway see you soldier ingame/battlefield !

10 hours ago, InchPincherToo said:

and helping admins in PR Coop Server ( low pop situation sometimes )

Good start. Nice to read, your Intro. :hi: 

Hey kav!! Everything is good chilling and killing (PR ofccc)

And thanks for all the great comments guys and im happy you enjoyed the Intro Inch!!!

:):):):)

Welcome Darion .. to our gaming home , enjoy

Welcome to the Community.

Please Join us in game whenever you can.

May You Continue to have Safe Skies & Fair Winds!!

I love playing with this dude. You're a pilot? That's badass. You must be drowning in "it". Always wanted to get a PPL.

Thanks Ragnarok!!!! I fly because the sky is my home not the money lol. Good luck with your Private Pilot license!!

:)

Welcome. Totally agree with you, do a job you enjoy doing and don't do it for the money!

Thanks for the information about SID's and STAR's the other day - Might even have a session on FSX together in the near future. 

Famous saying...

""Do what you love, and you will never work a day in your life!!""

I can't remember if it was Jobs or Lucas who said it?

Probably both!!

Np Blazer anytime and if you have anymore questions about flying, you know you can always contact me in Teamspeak or PR and that goes for any one who wants to inquire about aviation stuff. I actually have FSX on my desktop and a flight sounds great one day. But just for me (I'M A BOEING KINDA GUY) AIRBUS SUCKSS :) 

@WCCBadPloy I think it was Jobs who said it and i fully agree to it. 

When I said "it" I didn't mean money. :P 

One day when I can afford it, I'll get a license. I've always been interested in biplanes.

Got it !! @ragnarok. Flying is a beautiful thing and i wish you all the best in your future pilot carrer!! 

Thank you @Schmidtrock

Sup man, thanks for the nice intro. Welcome to VG. Blud