Melwin

Hello Everybody :D

12 posts in this topic

Hello Everybody 

I play on PR

Although I am a bit late considering I am only 6 days into the game and I got banned :P

I don't know much about it,and I am not going to ban appeal soon.

I got banned because I was a noob :P now I will practice a bit then post a ban appeal :D

Thanks For Reading This :D

Hi Melwin,

I think you got banned for Team kills in main and stealing assets so it may pay you to read the rules for our server here:

http://veterans-gaming.com/index.php?/forums/topic/7111-coop-server-rules/

Please pay attention to the parts about team killing and stealing assets. It would also pay to download the manual and read through all 47 pages to make yourself familiar with the technical aspects of the game.

cheers,

Kav

Welcome!  I can remember when I was new to Project Reality.  In a nutshell, it's a game about Squads - and each squad is named for what it will do or what vehicle(s) it will use for that match.  The Tanks Squad will have claiming rights to all the tanks, and players who wish to use a tank must be in that Squad (and follow rules for Vehicle Squads).  Players don't jump between squads in a given map, so it plays out until the match is over (though you can join another squad if you wish, it's not against the rules).  When a Tanker's vehicle is destroyed, it will take 5+ minutes to respawn and that player will wait at the respawn point to re-claim his tank when it respawns.  Same with all the various vehicles.

Many vehicle squads are there to support other squads, for example an Infantry Squad will request transportation from a Transport Helicopter Squad, or request that they drop off a crate of supplies at a location in the field.  A Tank Squad may ask for Close Air Support from the CAS Squad flying Attack Helicopters, or an infantry squad may call for CAS, etc.

We're not a training server, but knowing these rules, our Server Rules, and the way the game works (found in the PR Manual) you can play here and learn more about the game in a multiplayer environment.  We only ask that you learn how to drive/fly/shoot before you come onto our server.  You don't need to teach yourself to fly if you're not gonna fly choppers, etc.  But you must learn before hand if you wish to fly here.

Best of luck!  It's a very teamwork oriented mod of Battlefield 2 here - I'm sure you'll get the concept sooner than later. *(and we have no problem unbanning and giving a second chance to new players, we do it all the time!)

Cheers! :hi:

Welcome to the Forums!

Be sure to listen to people in the server. The majority of our players are very helpful.

There are some things that the PR-Manual doesnt deal with. Just ask if you're not sure how to or what to do in certain situations.

Also, there are some differences between coop and deployment(PvP) modes. (atleast on the VG server, e.g. Medic-bags work different)

I like this guy already what ..... banned him?? 

It is good you trying to learn from your mistakes before asking for an unban. Feel free to make an unban appeal at any time.

if you wish some help and or I do feel free to ask me or the others. You might be banned but everybody willing to learn is welcome

Thank You Guys so much for positive replies :D

Made me cry a bit :P

Sup Mel, welcome aboard. Thanks for the intro man and you'll get there after the learning curve. Blud

Welcome to the Community.

PR as you can see is a great team play experience.

In fact, I can say it is one of the best on offer, regardless of genre.

Welcome Mel. Don't worry about the ban. All wounds heal!! Saw you a few times in PR and hope you can get unbanned. Remember practise don't make perfect. Perfect practise makes perfect, so you keep trying out there and ill soon see you on the battlefield my friend

:)

CodeName