D3FUZED

Hello everyone!

10 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. Im a Hungarian High School student. My name is Oliver and ive been playing on the COOP server for about 3 weeks. Some of you may already know me from games. I usually play on my account called D3FUZED. 

So far the community is great, lovely and helpfull admins, great teammates and just an awesome community in general. 

For me PRBF2 is my first Amry Simulation game. At first I was looking into Arma 3 but I do not have the proper specs to run the game. 

Once again so far the few weeks ive spent on the COOP server have been amazing, and I hope i'll be on the server for many years to come. 

Welcome to the website and server!  Glad you are enjoying it!  I had a laptop that turned into a toaster when I was first playing PR and found the VG COOP Server many years ago.  You get hooked and then one day you're hooking up liquid coolers and solid state drives to ebb out every inch of performance in a slick gaming PC. ;)

See you around!

Welcome aboard (Glad to see the issue regarding the ban list has been solved)

I'm am sure @Jersans will agree with me, you were extremely pleasant and a joy to talk too on TeamSpeak, Hopefully see you on the PR server soon. 

Greetings, Digital Soldier. Welcome to the Best Gaming Community on the Planet!!

Welcome to the site, see ya around the field-!

-Inch

Sup Oliver, welcome to VG. Thanks for the post and do good in school! Blud 

Welcome " D3FUZED " .. enjoy our gaming home & Friendship

Hello there and welcome to VG!   :crigon_04: