Lowmo

Privet everybody!

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello, folks! My name is Vasa, I am 26years old, my ingame nick is (RUS) lowmo1991 and my English is intermediate. I love to drink vodka and play balalaika. That's all, thanks! 

Joke :) I am playing bf2 since it's release and PR since it's beta, on VG server I am from this July so count me as a server noob. I never played Coop before, and I opened the whole new world of PR by joining the server.

Ingame I prefer SL or armor crew role, but always ready and willing to play in squad with funny and adequate sl and members. 

I really like everybody on the server, especially it's admins - you guys making fun in serious game and doing serious job in funny situations! 

As you can see from prefix my nationality and native language is Russian - so don't be afraid if in the middle of the fight I'll scream syka blyad ebany pidoras! (which will mean sorry sir deeply apologize for misunderstanding but you should attack) 

I live in Moscow and earn my penny by running survey company. If would like to come in Russia I'll gladly join and do some excursion in Moscow! 

Screenshot_2017-08-30-01-19-47-514_com.vkontakte.android.png

Edited by Lowmo
Lol photo from my study in Norway

Welcome! Thanks for the introduction!  Hope you have fun here - see you around! :drinks:За здоровье!

Welcome welcome! See you on the battlefield my friend.

Здравствуйте/Zdravo welcome to the Veterans Gaming website :crigon_04: ! Nice intro and pic :D. See you on the ingame/battlefield. And well ...a smart man once said...Stay cheeky breeky! :biggrin:

Dear lomo,

please stop stalking me, the fact you follow me EVERYWHERE is getting a bit creepy. The fact I am your SL doesn't mean you need to stick within 2 meters from me. But you are a good and funny player. See ya on ze serber. 

Sup man welcome aboard. Appreciate the intro, thanks for the post. Blud

Greetings & Welcome to the Community.