4life

Hello

21 posts in this topic

Hello guys, 
I'm 4life, my ingame name is "fourlife" , (most call me "four") you might have seen me lately on your server cause I'm kinda addicted to this game. It's been only a coupe of weeks since I started playing and I just can't get enough. I'm a quick learner since I always liked tactical shooters, such as SWAT4, which is/was my main game since 2006. I've played other games like BF2, rainbow 6 etc but nothing compared to PR. 
Few words about me. 
I'm 23 years old a university student from Greece, studying enviromental engineering. To be honest I always wanted to be a police officer but that didn't work out. 
At the moment I'm having my exams so you won't see me a lot for a few weeks.

I think that's all for now, hope to see you on the server soon.

PS. I'm not paying my debts.

Nice Intro. Welcome to Veterans-Gaming.

When you like tactical teambased gameplay, your right here :biggrin:

Nice intro.Welcome to the Veterans Gaming website! :crigon_04: . Good luck with the exams, see you ingame or should i say battlefield :biggrin:

Hey Four,

We had you in Alpha Group for the last VG event, hope you enjoyed the mayhem. Great to have another PR gamer join the ranks, plenty of players on the server who will help you out with anything you want to know about the game. Feel free to join us in TS as well.

cheers,

Kav

Welcome! Thanks for the intro! See you around! :drinks:

Welcome 4life to our gaming home ..

Greetings and welcome to the community.

4 hours ago, =VG= Kavelenko said:

Hey Four,

We had you in Alpha Group for the last VG event, hope you enjoyed the mayhem. Great to have another PR gamer join the ranks, plenty of players on the server who will help you out with anything you want to know about the game. Feel free to join us in TS as well.

cheers,

Kav

Hey man, yeah I remember it, I played along you and hater couple of times. I really enjoy the PR community, from day one people were really helpful and exaplined to me almost anything about the game so I wont embarass myself.

Unfortunatelly I had some connection issues during the event. You might noticed I dissconected after the first map. Pitty, I was really looking forward to it.

Does VG also have pvp servers?

Finally, I want to learn how to fly CAS planes but I don't wanna waste any assets by crashing one, plus it's against the rules.
Any suggestions ?

26 minutes ago, 4life said:

Finally, I want to learn how to fly CAS planes but I don't wanna waste any assets by crashing one, plus it's against the rules.

Any suggestions ?

Yeah when you get into PR choose LOCAL instead of INTERNET.

You learn and practice your flying skills there (offline), just choose a map such as Muttrah, Kashan Desert, Khamisyah to fly CAS. There you can crash and burn all you like and it doesn't annoy the admins.

Welcome to the =VG= Community. 

:hi:

Welcome to the forums!

As for the questions. No, VG does not have a PvP server. But regulars and VGs sometimes group up and play on one of the many PvP servers available. Just check teamspeak if there is someone willing to play some deployment(PvP) with you.

3 hours ago, 4life said:

Any suggestions ?

If you want i can tell you the basic of CAS jets and helis, we can do a lan server and  fly CAS there, sounds good ?

6 hours ago, denis34312 said:

If you want i can tell you the basic of CAS jets and helis, we can do a lan server and  fly CAS there, sounds good ?

That sounds great man, much appreciated!
Though as I mentioned before, my exam period started today and it ends on the 22nd of August. So it will be tricky finding a suitable date for that.
We will be in touch though, again, thank you.

Does VG have a discord server? I think it's a great way to keep in touch.

Welcome! :crigon_04:

On ‎28‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 6:29 PM, 4life said:

Does VG have a discord server? I think it's a great way to keep in touch.

Most of our community uses the teamspeak server (IP ADDRESS IS 5.9.23.136) - Feel free to hop on at anytime to introduce yourself and have a chat! :coffee:

it is funny to give you welcome-greetings if we played together some hours ago...;)

i dont played swat often online but i liked the communication with my bot-team...are there still some swat 3 or 4 -server alive?

Welcome and have fun.

Welcome to the site- will be looking forward to see you around the battlefield-!

:D:D:D 

Cheers,

- Inch

On 30/8/2017 at 5:47 AM, 0100011000101 said:

it is funny to give you welcome-greetings if we played together some hours ago...;)

i dont played swat often online but i liked the communication with my bot-team...are there still some swat 3 or 4 -server alive?

Welcome and have fun.

you just have to welcome me on the battlefield
SWAT4 is struggling but it has some servers but only a few.
I was in mad love with that game. Shame they don't make games like this anymore

Sup four, welcome to VG. Nice intro man, thanks for posting. Blud

On 31.8.2017 at 11:32 PM, 4life said:

Shame they don't make games like this anymore

I've always liked shooter with tactics but I've never really found anything. I think swat and bf2 represent exceptions. but also  swat and bf2 are limited in the teamplay and needs really good players to build a tactical game. that's it why PR impressed me so. the raw and untiring feeling you have at the beginning is what makes the teamplay possible. but it is also clear that such games will never interest the broad mass because they are simply too complex. that is the reason why the whole bf-series turned in something like COD. if you can not find the way to work without a navigation system, anti-lock braking system, active lane assist, power steering and  bluetooth-connetion to your sunglases, than you never find your way to a medic via map and compass in vietnam.

but this has nothing to do with past and present. in music, film, literature and games you have to search for good things or you have to give yourself cheap pop which is made for you to consume it and which is sold to you dearly.

pr is only so good because it is not a consum intem but a very lovingly maintained project of a bunch of freaks who love what they are doing. that's what you notice and feels when playing.

squad and pr shows me that there are still such games today.