Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Basic Training

Schmidtrock

There is no Basic Training sesh's at the moment but feel free to come into the VG Server and the Senior Players can sometimes explain things that you dont understand.

In the meantime you can have a look at the VG Forums plus the PR Manual to help you out, here are some examples:

http://www.realitymod.com/manual/pr_manual.pdf

But eitherway, you only get better with hands on experience (Like Handjobs) XD

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Schmidtrock said:

Are there any set basic training sessions for complete nugget FNGs? This game has a steep curve for an old man.

I'm newb at BMS so I figured I might as well newb up for PR also.

Best way to get started on BMS is start with the Tactical Engagement Missions, the details for all these missions are in your BMS directory at: C:\Falcon BMS 4.33 U1\Docs\Falcon BMS Manuals

BMS-Training.pdf is the manual I'm referring to, also there are plenty of YouTube vids out there teaching the basics.

• Upvote 3

When I get the chance to come on, I try to assist with such activities and organise some training sessions for returning or new players.

I am sure that if you join any of the squads led by our many team oriented members you will get a fast intro to what you need to cover.

The most important thing is to always think of the team and what you can do for it.

Be part of the success and complete your mission objectives.

• Upvote 3