Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

PR Event August 26th

TEDF

26th August 2017

1800h (6pm) GMT

Download :  Click Here!

Info : 

1. Everyone is welcome to join. There are no signups except for the commander

2. The spawns in deployment zones are temporary and will become unavailable after 5 minutes has passed.

3. Bijar is a bit funky atm, so if it doesnt work out well, then I'll replace it with something else.

4. I'll add the exact time in a couple of days.

5.  APC squad claims the BRDM2s that have guns on them. BRDMs without guns act as a regular transport vehicle and is claimed by the first squad that gets it.

1. Albasrah - US vs INS

US assets : 

6 X Hmmwv 50.cal - no respawn

3 x Hmmwv 50.cal - 5 min respawn

2 x Troop transport truck - No respawn

1 x Troop transport truck - 10 min respawn

1 x Logi truck - 10 min respawn

1 x Stryker mk19 - 20 min respawn

Commander : 

US Starts in a convoy from SE side of the map and has to move up and secure the palace. Once secure, respawnable assets will be available. The bridges west of palace are out of commision and can not be crossed (not allowed). US has to clear the city of INS threath and then proceed to clear out the village and VCP. Once the area is secure, push towards airport for exfil.

45pyT1Z.png

2. Muttrah City - RU Spetsnaz vs USMC + GB

RU assets : 

2 x BRDM2 support - No respawn

1 x BRDM2 - No respawn

2 x HMG Shitboxes - No respawn

2 x Troop Transport Truck - No respawn

1 x Logi - No respawn

1 x Shitbox - 7 min respawn

1 x HMG shitbox - 7 min respawn

1 x Troop Transport Truck - 5 min respawn

1 x Logi - 10 min respawn

Commander : 

Russian forces start on the road east of the city as a convoy. The first objective is to capture the fortress to open up supply line ( respawnable vehicles and spawn points). Once secure, proceed through the city and push out the marines. Once the city is secure, use the captured boats to assault the american carrier and seize it.

The carrier also has 2 harriers on standby which they will most likely call in if things start going bad.

Our intel suggests that the brits have an helicopter carrier in the area and we estimate that it takes them around 20-30 minutes to arrive. 

Special rules : 

1. APCs are not allowed to go into water. Only boats are allowed to be used to assault the carrier

2. Follow cap order! No flag hopping. That means no going ahead of cap order until the previous flag is capped. Neutral doesnt count.

OzJkLOD.png

3. Bijar Canjons - INS vs US

Hamas assets : 

3 x Technical 50.cal - No respawn

2 x Technical 50.cal - 7 min respawn

1 x SPG Tehcnical - 10 min respawn

2 x Troop transport van - No respawn

1 x BMP1 - No respawn

1 x BTR 60 - 10 min respawn

Commander : 

The Insurgents start at the East side of the map as a convoy and must rush to the city. Once there, they must quickly secure the area, dig in and hold back american assault. 

We estimate that we have around 15-20 minutes before assault begins.

Defensive positions go in 2 categories - North and South. North defence line consists of 3 points. If they are lost then pull back to the southern line, where HQ is located.

INS HQ must not fall!

Special rules : 

1. INS are not allowed to leave the city. The road acts as a border. You are not allowed to go north of it or west of the roundabout. Also camping on hills is forbitten.

4cx89uV.png

• Upvote 7

One thing I forgot to mention in the main post earlier, APC squad claims the BRDM2s that have guns on them. BRDMs without guns act as a regular transport vehicle and is claimed by the first squad that gets it.

And yes, Shitbox = MTLB

*During the event - On Muttrah, PLZZZZZ DO NOT ram the british cargo ship with the boats. The siren gets annoying very fast. 

• Upvote 6

• TEDF featured this topic

Event time set to 1900h PRT (7pm)

I'll upload the maps sometime next week. (Prop. Tuesday or Wednesday)

On 27.7.2017 at 6:07 PM, ranger_12 said:

still waiting for those even'ts with the t62 :D against each othere not against AI TED :b0209:

I'll see what I can do. Depends if I get bored enough to take my time to remove the thermals from the modern tanks and APCs/IFVs. From what I can remember, people didn't enjoy spending much time in those OP soviet era tanks.

Still debading wether to include BMP1s or not, as they seem to be currently the most OP vehicles in the game. :crazy:

• Upvote 3

On 8/2/2017 at 1:33 AM, =VG= TEDF said:

Event time set to 1900h PRT (7pm)

I'll upload the maps sometime next week. (Prop. Tuesday or Wednesday)

I'll see what I can do. Depends if I get bored enough to take my time to remove the thermals from the modern tanks and APCs/IFVs. From what I can remember, people didn't enjoy spending much time in those OP soviet era tanks.

Still debading wether to include BMP1s or not, as they seem to be currently the most OP vehicles in the game. :crazy:

i jope so ''soon'' Thx DEF u always do the good one ;) 

Alrighty, the download is up :     

CLICK HERE!!!

To install : extract and put the three map folder into your levels folder (Default - C:Program Files (x86)/project reality/project_reality_bf2/mods/pr/levels)

Made a few changes to

Albasrah : 

1. Set palace to neutral to attract the bot mob to move towards BLUEFOR. 

2. Put a very incospicuous flag for the T-shape cap. Virtual cookie to the first person to find it

Muttrah : 

1. Cap order is a bit messed up. Don't ask, tried to fix it, didn't work. - Apartments and US FOB (next to fort) have to be capped before fortress is cappable. Therefore extended deployment rallypoint lifespan to 10 minutes and set fortress to neutral.

2. Bots recieved an additional training courses on mk19 handling.

Bijar : 

1. replaced one of the respawning techies with ZU truck (10min respawn)

2. Enemy now attacks the HQ once they have one of the defence flags capped.

3. Replaced roadblocks with saltbags

4. Removed static AA from hamas - Dushkam crashes on COOP and lock on AA is too OP. Handheld is still available. 

5. Removed mortars, roadblocks from Hamas. 

7 hours ago, Jersans said:

I should be in. My wife has a 'visitor' so she'll be going out in the town and probably end up in some gay bar and dance the night away to the soothing tunes of ABBA or Gloria Gaynor. BTW. Should I tell her she can't dance? Or sing? 

Are you talking about ABBA? They don't know how to even spell their name right.

Event start in 1 hour. Unfortunately I have a huge strom heading my way so I propably wont make it. Therefore Double is in charge. The main server will be shut down in about 30 minutes and then double will release the Password for the event server. Then there will be a bit of warmup on regular INF maps before the main event begins.

the rotation is :

Basrah

Muttrah

Bijar.

Sigh............. Amusing that I'll have to post a weather graph to prove stuff around here now, but here you go. The orange blob swooshed accross Baltics last night.

6988819t1h0a8b.png

I apologise to all who showed up yesterday ( es specially our Aussie brothers), I didn't know that the #3 server was not fully set up yet and there were far too many python changes to migrate over to the main server.

The event is rescheduled to 26th at 1800 PRT. 

• Upvote 1