=VG= Fastjack

Gaza Insurgency server test

33 posts in this topic

The inf layer comabtarea will be reduced to a smaller area later. I will not use heavy assets, more light apc's.

I already have a clone of the boragh, - 2seater -  no ballast infantry -, i'm so proud (cough - cough) worked directly after first try :Alex_01:and that years i didn't spent any time on vehicle tweaking.

I don't know how to this stuff guys. but all i can say is the map was amazing and verry'' action'' one ... i liked the machine guns on the building and antitanks assets everywhere like a real threat. bots are verry agressive and accured and i like that .... keep up the good work guys. we supporting you.

watch1:48 :D 

Boragh APC's... something more like BMP-1/Type 86G + ZSL-92A MG Turret w/h DsHK HMG, must be hard to imagine/clone it :P

There was one back in the old updates.. ( v1.3.5 ), but never really seen the model in-game. Is it removed from the game for some reason? :(

mec_boragh_apc.jpg

This asset from my point of view, can be used for Syrian Rebels ( not just MECs in-game ), would be cool tho

Of course, if it's not in-game anymore.. will be miss it

- Inch

5 minutes ago, InchPincherToo said:

This asset from my point of view, can be used for Syrian Rebels ( not just MECs in-game ), would be cool tho

Of course, if it's not in-game anymore.. will be miss it

Tbh. i never saw it in a Deployment round, only on local.

I will use it for more insurgent factions because other vehicles of that class would be to much for coop-ins gameplay.

A retexture with a little bit more rusty and some arabic graffity tags so it looks more, how shall i say ???, CAPTURED and not like an vehicle of an conventional force.

The Bleeeeuuurrrgghh! (also known as boragh) should only be on Muttrah and Jabal deployment atm ( and Melon's test event). Havent seen it being used on any other maps.

From personal experience, it has to be the most fun vehicle MEC has ever had. Good for dominating INF hiding behind cover with it's amazing splash damage (Even for 50.cal) and acts quite good against hueys that are foolish enough to enter it's protective zone.

10/10 it has made muttrah great again

So tomorrow (Sunday) another test run or not? Many people are interessted to play