Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

ranger_12

im here today to report this guy called '' Mou ''

- this guy was messing arround crashing cas assets and driving them to fall in the sea from carrier using hes huey.

- hes doing lot of bad sh***t in the server but this time its deff.

- i tried to record hes action to make sure im not mistaken or its not an accident. infortunately i was too late and i only recorded last action wish is not clear hes name did't pop to my screen.

but this guy is going so far... thats why i decided to report him. this is the second littlebird he drove out of the carrier in this video

• Upvote 6

If it has gotten to this point, I need to fully address Mou and the problem I have been having with this player so far.

As early as my initial period of being an admin, I have encountered Mou multiple times on our server, and almost every time during these instances, I kept noticing him making repeated but subtle actions in order to commit wasting violations. These include messing around near/at base when no one seems to be looking, and attempting to get to secluded area of the map in order to avoid observation then crash assets in a deliberate manner. One of my most vivid memory of such violation was back around 03/2017 when, during a game on Ramiel Alt, as everyone was advancing up to the east flags, Mou, having been Trans and was seemingly performing supplying missions competently so far, flew the UH-60 to the western side of the map. He then started hovering around in a way that caused the chopper to keep bumping into the statics until the rotor gave out, at which point he jumped out and let the chopper burn. At the time, I was nearby attempting to defend one of the west flags alongside @=VG= Fastjack which allowed me to notice this. When it happened, I got really annoyed and called him out on this, only to be answered back with a soft but mischievous laugh.

Apparently, there seems to be a conscious effort from Mou to derive enjoyment out of violating rules, as not only has he been repeatedly doing this for a prolonged period of time, he orchestrated it in such a subtle manner to avoid getting caught, or if he happened to be observed, it would look more like an accident/mistake rather than deliberate. Unfortunately, it stopped being effective because I happened to notice this pattern way too many times. Since he is still doing this behind everyone's back to reach this point, I would recommend banning Mou and demanding him to explain himself before we decide which administrative course of action to take on him in order to remain impartial.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, SerEvergreen said:

If it has gotten to this point, I need to fully address Mou and the problem I have been having with this player so far.

Its infortunately ! well i wished i had all hes action in my record. its not a personal thing by the way. its a massive disruptive to the game. and im a player who never disrupt the gameplay  at any way or reason. or i do like this kind of players