Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Anyone know the Motto of VG?

=VG= Sausag3

I'm Planning to do some Graphics Design to help you guys out with Logos, Coat of Arms, Wallpapers, Signatures ETC.

However to do that I require a motto to accomplish some of the tasks I will be doing.

Is there a motto for VG anywhere? If not, Maybe we should provide some suggestions on this Topic.

Hopefully I should get something done for you guys that will definatly catch your eyes.

Also if there is any Graphic Suggestions or Requests then let me know. (Hopefully we can start some sort of Graphics Design Team in the future or something)

• Upvote 2

More than one thread right now talking about VG Graphics so I'll post this info in both:

• The name of the clan should always be capitalized with a hyphen in the middle.  You can use CamelCase if you want, but then the smaller letters must also be capitalized (shown in the clan name on the Home page of this website, top most graphic)
          "VETERANS-GAMING"
  • When refering to the website, omit any "www." and try to maintain all caps.  If this would not fit the motif or style of the graphic, then use ALL lowercase:   "VETERANS-GAMING.COM" or "veterans-gaming.com"
  • *Never leave out the Hyphen "-" symbol in the middle
  • Once in awhile, the words Team Play get used as one word "teamplay" - do not do this in Graphics. Always separate them to two words Team and Play.

kudos to anyone for making cool VG graphics! We've had a lot of great submissions over the years, and I've seen some great ones here recently! Well done! VG Thanks you!

• Upvote 2

*We've also used another motto here and there over the years, but I think it's secondary to Good People - Great Team Play

"COOP Gaming at it's Finest"

Personally, I prefer Good People - Great Team Play -- but there could be uses for both, though perhaps not in the same image or work.

• Upvote 5