=VG= Ryan.TT

The art of a work

8 posts in this topic

I have been trying to create more this. But I got only 2 of them because ofc I have no time for it atm. Let me know if it is good or not.

firstone.JPG

vg F.jpg

vgF .png

OoOoooooOOO you finished them :Alex_01:..... They look great , but i m still going to say that the last one is the BEST !:ignat_02:

I wish I could make a cool Jersans Avatar like something with wolves and probably Vodka but my skillzzz suck in that area so I settle for stock crap. 

I think they look great,  and not an easy task to make them as stated in previous comments.

Awesome job the first.  "Wings of Freedom" ?  :Alex_01: What a nice Idea the arrangement of all the weapons. The last one as @.Blizzard. mentioned is a bit to dark for my opinion. Where do you get all the time from to do this inbetween all the playing PR ++ :biggrin:

Very cool, man!  I really like the top one with all the weapons - it's kinda like the throne on Game of Thrones.  Very well done!!!

More than one thread right now talking about VG Graphics so I'll post this info in both:

• The name of the clan should always be capitalized with a hyphen in the middle.  You can use CamelCase if you want, but then the smaller letters must also be capitalized (shown in the clan name on the Home page of this website, top most graphic)
          "VETERANS-GAMING"
  • When refering to the website, omit any "www." and try to maintain all caps.  If this would not fit the motif or style of the graphic, then use ALL lowercase:   "VETERANS-GAMING.COM" or "veterans-gaming.com"
  • *Never leave out the Hyphen "-" symbol in the middle
  • Once in awhile, the words Team Play get used as one word "teamplay" - do not do this in Graphics. Always separate them to two words Team and Play.

kudos to anyone for making cool VG graphics! We've had a lot of great submissions over the years, and I've seen some great ones here recently! Well done! VG Thanks you!

On 7/2/2017 at 2:42 PM, =VG= Rotblut said:

Where do you get all the time from to do this inbetween all the playing PR ++ :biggrin:

When I have the chance. Btw that is 2 years of work.  :)