InchPincherToo

games
What to buy on Steam Summer Sale? Hmm...

10 posts in this topic

Hey folks,

Been a while no see around, really need a suggestions on what should i buy on Steam today.. already had around 6.75 USD in it

Plans for me is to buy these beautiful game (at least one/two of them):

- Insurgency ( Simple, cheap small game for me, more intense than CS:GO )

- ArmA 2 Combined Operations ( Because the Complete Collection is a bit expensive to me, is it going to be worth if i'm trying to buy it? )

- Red Orchestra 2 HOS / Rising Storm ( Is this a one game or two game? )

It still confuses me till now, all above games ( except RO2/RS ) can be played offlinely and means good to me.

And also, does anyone still play these games lately? I see theres a lots of community in these games, very interesting and still alive. Cant wait to see one of these (or maybe more) on my library and play this with you guys if possible.

Any suggestions are welcome!

Regards,

InchPincherToo

RO2/RS is one game. Rising storm is just the pacific front expansion with japanese vs usa

my vote is for insurgency bud. really fun game with a pretty decent player base. almost everyone i play with on there also plays pr or has heard of it.

RO2/RS is a really good game if you like realistic shooters. Also, they have fully animated tank interior!

Arma2 is also really nice.. but most servers run epoch or dayz mods.

Insurgency has nice, fast gameplay if you like that

4 hours ago, l3RY4N said:

RO2/RS is a really good game if you like realistic shooters

AAND its for free I just recognised. :) Don't know if u got it already, but Elite Dangerous is a fun game.

1 hour ago, =VG= Rotblut said:

AAND its for free I just recognised. :) Don't know if u got it already, but Elite Dangerous is a fun game.

Just bought Elite a few days ago and i have to say I've had a blast so far, gonna have so much more fun with people when i find some to play with.

Me and a few friends play all of the games you mentioned frequently. 

If you do go RO/Rising Storm get the pacific DLC because it gives you a better loadout as explained above. Also check out G2A for some deals as well.

@Midgee Actually blazer, rotblut, carkidd, deathdealer, semler, sydney and I own that game so yeah...... convoy? :D

18 hours ago, Midgee said:

gonna have so much more fun with people

yes please rally up! ;) it is so much  fun playing together we just need to coordinate. TS3 also has a channel wich we use when we play. I try to add you on steam so I see when you're playing!

Sure, if anyone wants to wing up, ping me on steam!

Currently learning the ropes. Special thanks to @=VG= SemlerPDX for showing us the awesome passenger loop the other night.

Money is now rolling in! :big_boss: