DarkCottonTail

I don't want to be patronizing . . . that means "talking down."

8 posts in this topic

Helllo Everyone,

I observed TightAssPants introducing himself yesterday so I thought I would take the time to do the same after playing on this server for a few months now.

I was attracted to this group/server because I use to play on a BF2 coop server known as PureBrutality years ago and enjoyed playing with a quality group of guys along with the cooperative gameplay.

I am from Pittsburgh Pennslyvania and I work in hardware & software support so if VG needs any help, I would be glad to offer my knowledge or hands on support.  That goes for anyone wanting a little help tweaking their computers to handle this splendidly optimized game as well.

I am looking forwarding to playing in the Red Tide event this weekend!

Hello and welcome to the website and servers! Thanks for the intro - see you at the event!  :drinks:

Welcome to the forums! See you around!

Welcome to the site! FInally, after hanging around TS you've decided to make a nice intro here. Well done :D

See ya in field, man-

Inch

Welcome Soldier. Thanks for joining the Community. It is indeed the Best one on the Planet with Folks like you coming on board!

Welcome, welcome. Always glad to see you in the field and in TS. See you im the battle.

Cheers,

M8

:crigon_04:Let's stop playing less